• 830 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8678 Players Online
  • 7848 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New speedpaint video

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Hello,

I got this speedpaint video scheduled for today: if natural phenomena displays were MC skins.

I'm curious to know which natural phenomena you've seen/ hope to see from these skins!

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  2. I personally, have seen an actual lightning bolt almost 3 years ago and got a picture of it by recording a slo-mo video on my phone, and a rainbow before around 4-5 years ago, not sure when it happened. But out of all the skins I made, I hope to witness the aurora someday!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2021
  3. You do this so effortlessly haha I've never been good at making skins or being really detailed with them. I've seen some of your work before on the forums but never responded I don't think. This is really fun to watch actually and I really love the theme you chose for this one. By far the lightening one is my favorite just because I think it's so pretty in real life. I don't think I've ever captured photos of lightning, but we get some wicked heat lightning here during the summer that has a really pretty orange hue to it. I agree though, I'd love to see the northern lights one day as well, there's nothing else that really comes close to that type of experience. Aside from that, I really enjoyed watching this, it was really neat to see your process making these skins.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  4. Hey Delux!

Another phenomenal video demonstrating your talent in making skins! I really enjoyed the creativity and effort you put behind this video, and I honestly have never seen a Skin Showcase that revolves around Natural Phenomena Display, so this was very neat to say the least! I know this unrelated to the skins, but I wanted to complement your overall video quality and in particular, your music selection. I don't think I've seen one video from you that I don't find myself watching all the way through. It's very satisfying watching you speed paint all of these skins that start from a blank templet. The music is also comforting and helps me maintain focus in the overall process of you making skins. As for the skins in this showcase, my favorite skin would easily be Aurora. The overall vibe of the skin and the blue hair is everything! I cannot deny that the other skins were very well made and looked just as amazing! I again, really enjoyed watching this showcase video and I hope to potentially see more content from you moving forward.

(Also on a completely unrelated note, have you considered applying for Skin Artist? You're so talented! <3)

Posted Feb 28, 2021