• 592 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9030 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New SSM Gamemode Idea!!! (Its EPIC!!)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Bonse, Dec 19, 2018.

1. I have a new gamemode idea that would be pretty epic. It is an SSM prisons mode. Its basically prison but with ssm kits. You start off with only wooden weapons for your kit, and can upgrade. You can join a clan to raid other players bases. This can, for example, include sneaking into a players base with Super Squid, attacking people base with your squad and more. I can already imagine players battle with only their wooden weapons they just started off with. Any add ons would be much appreciated.

Posted Dec 19, 2018
  2. Oh yes, a clan of spiders, my nightmare.

Posted Dec 20, 2018
  3. amazing a clan of blazes. as if clans was not hard enough )_)

Posted Dec 20, 2018
  4. This game mode would be most fun once they balance the kits.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 20, 2018
  5. yes

Posted Dec 26, 2018
  6. A clan of blazes and spiders = me quitting. This doesn’t seem like SSM nor does it seem like the clans would be balanced. What you’ve suggested is not a mini game like MP hosts and would either not get players at all or take a lot of players from SSM.
    --- Post updated ---
    It would also be another form of clans, which isn’t exactly needed.

Posted Dec 26, 2018
  7. No thanks, would rather see boss mode

Posted Dec 26, 2018
  8. Howdy! I have to, unfortunately, give this a -1 due to it just being too much alike as Clans. A clan of annoying mobs going against other clans wouldn't be too fun. I do like that you're coming up with these ideas, it's just that it would be a bit annoying and unnecessary! Have a great day, cheers!

Posted Dec 26, 2018
  9. Hey, I understand what you guys mean. But this gamemode is intended AFTER the current meta and OP kits become balanced. I wouldn't like going up against a clan of spiders either, but maybe wouldn't mind after they get nerfed :/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 26, 2018
  10. Hello! I still don't like the idea of the gamemode! It just seems to be a Clan but modified, and the gamemode just seems a bit boring tbh. Keep making ideas buddy!

Posted Dec 26, 2018
    Bonse likes this.
  11. It’s all fun and games until you find a clan of wolves...

Posted Dec 27, 2018
    Combativeness/xWorpp likes this.
  12. Hello!
    This is a pretty interesting idea, merging Super Smash Mobs with the Prisons mode would be quite creative. There are a few issues I have with this idea though.

Firstly, what you have described your concept to be doesn't really reflect the main idea of Prisons and seems to relate to Clans more. The usual prison game mode is about working your way up different level mines - from what I've experienced at least.

From the reaction already people don't really seem all for it. As it is very similar to Clans I don't think that it would be very popular if it were to be implemented. And if not many people actively play it, it becomes a lot less enjoyable for the ones that do.

As this is an idea I'll be moving your thread into the New Game Discussion section of the forums where you'll be able to receive some more feedback. Thanks for the suggestion and keep working on your ideas!

Posted Dec 27, 2018
  13. tbh, It would die in a couple of weeks but a cool idea nevertheless

Posted Dec 27, 2018