• 403 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6446 Players Online
  • 6043 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New SSM kit - Rabbit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Krystal The Fox, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Kit name: Rabbit
    Cost: 7000 Gems
    Achievement kit: No
    Armor: 5.5 (full gold armor)
    Damage: 6.0
    Weapons. Iron sword, Iron Axe
    Sword abiltity: Super hop (right click once to prepare and then right click a second time withn 3 less than 3 seconds of preparing your ability sword on a nearby to hop into the air and landing on top of enemies will deal 8 damage. Landing directly on a player deals 11 damage) (cool down 15 seconds)
    Axe ability: Carrot Launcher (right click axe to launch a carrot. Hitting an enemy with a carrot will deal 7.5 damaged and will deal up to 150%.) (cooldown 10 seconds)
    Passive: Rabbit hopping (recieve permanent Jump Boost 1)
    Smash crystal ability: Killer Bunny form (right click smash crystal to turn into the killer bunny. for 30 seconds, Melee attacks will deal 11 damage along side gaining speed 2 for 30 seconds.)

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  2. First of all, I wouldn't say I'm a huge SSM fan, but I have played the game a few times.

I think this would be a cool new kit for SSM, although I doubt its a priority. I'm thinking that it might be cool to add this when Easter comes around. I think its a good idea and it should be permanent, although if Mineplex disagrees I think it would atleast be a cool temporary release.

Anyways thats all I really have to say considering my SSM knowlage is limited. I'm glad to see that you are actively coming up with ideas to make Mineplex better. I think it is a well thought through idea as you have mentioned everything I could think of.

I agree and I think this should be implemented. +1

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  3. Rabbit Sword Ability = Iron Golem ability
    Rabbit Axe Ability = Creeper grenade ability

I would change them. I do like the Smash Crystal ability and the passive, though. They make sense. But I wouldn't have a kit whose main abilities already exist exactly like in other kits. I can see people playing Rabbit more as they would have a tiny hitbox and yet really powerful abilities. It does need some sort of movement skill of course but I think it should be different than seismic slam - it should also have a lower max height since it already has Jump I. I'm not entirely sure how, but if anybody has more ideas that's cool. I used to play SSM quite a bit but haven't in a while so I can't give all my opinion on this.

I'd reduce the armour by a bit to make it similar to that of the chicken, given the small size of the rabbit, and with the jump boost, would be difficult to kill. Alternatively, the rabbit could suffer more with grounding abilities than other kits given that movement is a very overpowered thing and it has loads of it passively.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  4. Great idea! :). The armour and damage are reasonable considering rabbits can be like a type of that armour and also a special kit. Something else that could be reliable is that it could have leather armour considering most rabbits are brownish if not white, but good choice :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 11, 2021
    Ryan9116, yvuggu and ItsStriker♪ like this.
  5. good idea man ! The kit seems very reasnsable and I beliwv eit can fit reall well with the new meta! this definitely deserves to be implemented! good ideas! keep contributing king

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  6. The abilties are somewhat different. The use the sword abiltity you would have to right click to prepare the abiltiy and thenyou will have 3 seconds to right click another player before the abilty fails and cooldown. The axe ability does more damage depending on how close you are to the target unlike the creeper grenade. the gold armor is fine and the hitbox will the same as a normal player

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ and maevestarbaby like this.
  7. The kit needs to be much more expensive than that. I would say 15,000-20,000. Also, I am a bit concerned about the hitbox being a little small compared to the damage and armor it has. I think the passive won't be very helpful since a lot of movement is double jumping. The damage also looks pretty high for both of the moves with the drawback of having high cooldowns. Overall, I'm not really too sure about this kit, but I really think that the kit needs to be way more expensive.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ and Fusafez like this.
  8. 15,000 gems - 20,000 gems is way to much for a kit

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  9. If the kit isn't expensive, then everyone will already have the gems to buy it. There is literally no point of putting any price on if everyone already had the gems for it. A lot of people have hundreds of thousands of gems and 7000 gems is not going to make any difference. In fact, I feel that the prices for most of the kits needs to be increased significantly

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  10. Heya thank's for suggestion (:!
    I really enjoy SSM when doing my missions, I don't do them as much anymore but when I get the chance I enjoy it. Great responses on feedback from the community, maybe some alteration can help this kit out.
    To start off, the armour is a little too high, compared to like for example the chicken kit, this one is too overpowered for as it is also a small animal class.
    The sword and axe ability are very very similar to other kits. The sword ability is basically the iron golem ability and the axe ability is similar to creeper's. Something more unique can definitely adjust the chances of the mob! Something different players would love to try?
    The passive is great, besides the permanent jump boost 1. It shouldn't be perm, but shortening it to some type of seconds would be better! I love the smash crystal by far it's very thoughtful to add the unforgettable killer bunny!
    Thanks for suggesting, hope to see an update on the class soon <3!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  11. I would love to see this happen there is probably stuff that could be added to this idea but I hope the mineplex team can add this kit at some point it would be great!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  12. I love this idea of introducing a rabbit kid to SSM! I would probably tweak the armor to be weaker due to the smaller hotbox the rabbit contains. I'd also switch up the abilities a bit, specifically the sword ability as it is quite similar to seismic slam as mentioned above. It would be pretty cool if the rabbits sword ability was a jumping ability, perhaps once you use the ability it would lock you into 3 repeated jumps, all of which dealing decent damage but very high knock back. I like having the axe ability being a ranged carrot ability! Hope Mineplex takes your idea into consideration!

Posted Dec 10, 2020
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  13. I fully support this one! I feel as if SSM needs more kits, and this kit seems balanced enough as to where it could work!
    +1

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  14. uh actually im the king

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  15. Ngl would rather not have another microscopic kit to fight

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  16. I agree with this. Trying to fight tiny magma's or chickens is a pain a lot of the time, especially if they know what they're doing. I wouldn't really like to see any more kits with a tiny hitbox.

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  17. Would Bat be a better kit?

Anyways I like this kit. Looks unique, though looks to be a bit weak in my opinion. Jump Boost would make triple jumping weird.

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  18. No small hit box mob is a better kit xD

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  19. No hate, but rabbits are way too small and would not like this in SSM. It's already hard enough to fight chickens and small magmas/slimes because of the small hitbox, and I'm pretty sure rabbits might even be smaller. I'm not sure if this is a version thing, but I play on 1.8.9 and I've done UHC on Mineplex several times and the rabbits look HUGE compared to normal rabbits I've seen on other servers/survival. If it was the same size as the ones in UHC, then yeah maybe this could be something to look into.

Posted Feb 3, 2021
    Blazette likes this.
  20. Yep, the kit idea itself is alright - a little uninspired, yet balanced. It seems like a mix of golem and pig/creeper, but faster. The issue with 1.8 is the lack of sizable mobs: everything left that could prospectively be added into the game either already exists, is a variant of an existing kit, is too small, or is part of a kit's ability. I could see something like a pig split where pig and zombie pigman are different kits, or zombie horse/normal horse as seperate kits from skeleton horse, but smaller kits such as an ocelot, bat, endermite, or rabbit would be very hard to deal with PvP wise. I'm not completely adverse to the idea - I really like the thought put into this post. It's obvious that the kit wouldn't be too over powered, but it would require extensive testing before a sound conclusion can be drawn regarding its status in the game. :/

Posted Feb 3, 2021
    Blazette likes this.