• 596 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3175 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - August 10th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Aug 10, 2019.

1. [​IMG] New Java Trainees - August 10th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 3 new Java Trainees!

• January34, who is from the US! He loves to hang out with his friends and family when he is away from Mineplex. When he isn’t watching anime though, you can find him playing lots of games on Mineplex! While on the staff team, he hopes to focus on community interaction and join various subteams like RP and recruitment! A very dedicated applicant, he is extremely passionate and excited to get started!
    • Toxcity, who is from Canada! He’s an active person, participating in activities like CrossFit, track, biking, and swimming, and is even hoping to work as a lifeguard in the future. Although he enjoys being busy and energetic, he also appreciates taking a day to himself and just relaxing. On Mineplex, he loves getting to know people within the community and making lasting friends by playing games and spending time in lobbies. As a new staff member, he is extremely excited to continue improving players’ experiences and reaching out to the community!
    • SupremeWafflez, who is from Canada! A nature-lover, he enjoys being outside and going on walks, especially through his local conservation areas. He loves watching TV and playing video games, especially Minecraft, and is hoping to pick up soccer and hockey again. On Mineplex, he loves Champions and is hoping to rebuild the community and encourage new players to try the game out. As a new staff member, he is interested in providing an extra helping hand to players in need, and to continue meeting the community and getting to know new people. In the future, he’s considering Staff Management or Recruitment as potential options, but for right now, he’s extremely excited to be joining the team as a Trainee!

[​IMG] New Bedrock Trainees - August 10th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 4 new Bedrock Trainees!

• hunter5566, who is from the US! A dedicated Minecraft player, he’s been interested in computers and technology for many years and has been playing on Mineplex for longer than that! His past experience on a popular Garry’s Mod network will hopefully give him insight into the Bedrock community and what can be done to make the server a better place. He’s very social and would love to play some games with community members to get to know them better!
    • memeluous, who is from Canada! When she’s chilling at her house, she spends time painting, or even practicing her Spanish skills! As well as those things, she also loves helping around the house for the sake of helping others, which is exactly what she plans to do as a Trainee! She wants to act as a positive role model for players and develop herself into a leader in the future.
    • Tomahawkman42, who is from the US! In the future he hopes to explore the rapidly expanding world of game design, so he spends plenty of time coding as well as playing games, of course. While playing Mineplex, he hopes to spread positivity and show the rest of the server he’s a human being you can always talk to!
    • WyckedVixen, who is from the US! A large portion of her time is dedicated to caring for her brother and her cats, and as such she’s got patience to spare. On Mineplex she loves playing minigames and helping people around the lobbies, as well as playing with friends and family. She’s eager to begin working to figure out how Bedrock can improve, so if you have any ideas or suggestions be sure to let her know!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    °°

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  2. Congratulations everyone! I’m glad to see more bedrock trainees coming in!

Good luck with your trials!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Danese, Dillionia and Acerna like this.
  3. Congrats Trainees!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Toxcity likes this.
  4. Congrats to all new trainees! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  5. Congratulations trainees!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  6. Congrats to all the new Trainees! I look forward to working with all of you! CHOO CHOOOOO

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    January34 likes this.
  7. Congrats! I wish you the best of luck with your trials and I'm looking forward to what you'll bring to the staff team.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  8. Congrats Choo Choo's

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  9. Heyoo!

Congrats to all new Trainee's! I wish you the best of luck with your trials!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  10. Huge congrats to the new trainees! It's great to see so many Bedrock trainees.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Dillionia likes this.
  11. Congrats everyone! Hope you have fun on your trials!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  12. Posted Aug 10, 2019
    RedditCredit and January34 like this.
  13. Congratulations to all the new Staff Members!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  14. Congratsss!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  15. Huge congrats to everyone! Especially to @January34

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    January34 likes this.
  16. Congrats to all of you!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  17. Congrats to all of you guys! I've seen @January34 around the forums and being really active, so it's great seeing you become a Trainee :)

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    January34 likes this.
  18. Congrats all! welcome to the team, awesome to see so many new Bedrock trainees. Look forward to working with you all.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Dillionia likes this.
  19. Congrats all of the new trainees. :)

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  20. Major congratulations to all of the new Trainees! I'm super excited to see them all on the team and I can't wait to get to know all of you better. I'm also interested to see what you all have in store for the team and the community and I'm definitely looking forward to working with you all in the near future.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Toxcity, xOeuf and Joiined like this.