• 3705 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11745 Players Online
  • 8040 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - February 8th, 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Islendingurinn, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful new staff members, especially @ddgolfer04! It's so awesome to see that you've joined the team! :) Congratulations to neo & Epic on the Recruitment promotions as well as all of the new RA's!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    ddgolfer04 likes this.
  2. Congratulations to all of the new Trainees! Your hard work paid off!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  3. Congrats to the new trainees! It's always nice to see new staff members join the team to meet the demand for support on the server. Good luck with all of your trials and I hope you do well! I'd also like to congratulate the new Recruiters, especially neotheater who is super cool and deserves it completely, in addition to the new RAs as well! Hopefully they'll also do great in helping out with finding potentially good staff members in the future :)

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  4. Congrats!! Special congrats to @ddgolfer04 my cmp mentee!!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    ddgolfer04 likes this.
  5. Im late to the party, but congrats to all of you anyway!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    NuclearFury likes this.
  6. Congrats to all of the new Staff members, especially my friend @Unknitsun. Good luck everyone on obtaining Moderator!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  7. Congratulations to all the new Trainees! So proud of you guys on making the acceptance to the staff team! I cannot wait to get to know you better soon! ^.^

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  8. Congrats new trainees, I wish you the best of luck on your trials!

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  9. Woooo!
    Congratulations everyone!!! Good luck in your trials and also glad to see so many new recruitment promotions! :D

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  10. Congratulations to the new trainees! Looking forward to working with you.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  11. Congrats

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  12. Congrats to them, wish them good luck!

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  13. Congrats guys! Good luck with your trails; really look forward to working with you!

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  14. Congrats everyone!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  15. congratulations xo

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  16. Welcome to the team and special shout out to Nuclearfury Glad to see you up there!

Posted Feb 21, 2020