• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5660 Players Online
  • 2770 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - January 11th, 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Islendingurinn, Jan 11, 2020.

1. New Trainees - January 11th, 2020
    Congratulations to our 5 new Trainees!

• FreakingNick, who is from the US! A freshman in high school, he is apart of the Rutgers Model Congress and also enjoys spending his time Woodworking. It’s something he does for a class elective, a hobby, and even a job by selling his wonderful art to a shop! Additionally, he goes to the mall a lot with his friends and watching shows in his free time. On Mineplex, he spends his time playing games like SkyWars, Cake Wars, SSM, and even Nano Games! A dedicated member of the community, he is hoping to help out as many people as he can as a staff member and do his best to enhance experiences for the community!
    • Inf3rrior81, who is from the US! In his free time, he enjoys playing a variety of positions in basketball such as point guard, rooting for the Celtics, and watching Youtube. On Mineplex, he loves games like Turf Wars where he can showcase his excellent archery and strategy skills. He’s interested in becoming an MA and joining RA in the future, but for the time being, he’s excited to be joining the staff team as a Trainee!
    • MachoPiggies, who is from the UK! He’s a past Bedrock moderator who is now returning to join the Java staff team. Outside of Mineplex, he likes to mess around with computers and is trying to learn computer science. Right now, he’s trying to get better at creating plugins and taking Maths, but in the future he hopes to do it in university. As for his future on Mineplex, he’s looking to join CoM as a senior moderator, but he’s also looking to join RP as a trainee.
    • ScarletBlood37, who is from the US! She participates in a wide variety of activities, such as tennis, volleyball, debate, mock trial, and model Congress, and is extremely interested in psychology. On Mineplex, she loves Mixed Arcade and Cake Wars, especially when she plays with friends. An underage addition to the staff team, she is looking forward to contributing to the server on a larger level and has her eye on teams such as RA, MA, FM, and FN in the future!
    • Quixyz, who is from the US! A current Junior in high school, he loves to do Cross Country and Track for school sports and considers himself an athletic person. When not in school, he enjoys playing videogames with his friends and making tons of fantastic memories with them. During the summer, he works as a rock climbing instructor at a 7-week summer camp where he teaches children how to rock climb along with the safety that goes along with it! An outgoing and goofy person, he is keen on making friendships and interacting with people whenever he can!

━━━━━━ ∘°❉°∘ ━━━━━━

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    Phamtastic, Korben, V3riity and 19 others like this.
  2. Congratulations to the new Trainees!! Can't wait to work with you all <3

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    FreakingNick and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  3. Congratulations everyone! <3

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  4. Huge congrats to everyone! I can't believe my friend, @ScarletBlood37 is up there! You deserved it Scar! I'm sad I can never be a Staff Member with you, but I know you'll do great!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  5. Congrats to everyone!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  6. Congroots!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  7. Congratulations :)

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  8. Huge congratulations to @ScarletBlood37, I always knew you had it in you! I'm so happy to have got to know you, and be there along the ride! Best of luck on your trial! <3 Congrats to the rest of the Trainee's as well, I wish you guys the best of luck!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  9. Congrats to everyone!!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  10. Congrats!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  11. Congrats everyone! Especially, big congrats to @FreakingNick, @MachoPiggies and @Quixyz as I really saw your activity on network's platforms myself! I hope you all will have a great trial and will enjoy the work on the staff team. I'm looking forward to work with you! If you have any questions, you can always ask me that on Slack (or whatever) and I will happily answer you.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and FreakingNick like this.
  12. Congratulations to all the new Trains! I look forward to working with you all!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and FreakingNick like this.
  13. Always an incredible feeling when seeing new Trains joining the team! Congrats to all of you, I cannot wait to see you in-game and work with you! Do not be shy, contact me with any questions!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  14. Congratulations to all of the new Trainees! I know a good bit of you and I can say that you are some awesome people! I can't wait to see all of what this batch does for the community <3

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  15. Congratulations to everyone on Trainee! I wish you all the best of luck on your staff journey's!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  16. omg congrats to all of you! I've seen each of you on the forums and its so amazing seeing you as trainees. Good luck on your journeys! (:

Posted Jan 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 11, 2020
  17. Congratulations to you all! I can only assume the time and hard work that has been invested by each of you to achieve the staff position. If you ever need advice, support or just a fellow staff member to talk to, I'd be glad to talk you. Remember, the difficult part is behind you, just have fun now and enjoy this beautiful moment of becoming a trainee - it happens once in a lifetime for most!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  18. Congratulations!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  19. Congrats to all the new Trainees! I cannot wait to see all the great things you guys do here, and how much you will help out the community here! I hope to get to know some of you guys in the future, and I wish you guys the best of your beginning of your staff journey here!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    AtlantaTV and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  20. Congratulations!!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    AtlantaTV and ScarletBlood37 like this.