• 2148 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4727 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - January 4th, 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Islendingurinn, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Congrats to all the new Trainees! Wishing to join you soon!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  2. Congratulations to all the new Trainees listed above! I wish you the best of luck on your journeys towards becoming a Mod (hopefully) and that I get to know all of you individually if I see you in-game or on the forums. Once again congrats and can’t wait to see you all around!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  3. Congratulations to everybody and good luck on your trials!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to start working with you all :)

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  5. Congratulations! I cannot wait to start working with you all, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to help you learn the ropes. CHOO CHOO!!!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  6. Wow I'm almost the same as lightninbwt_ xD I speak Serbian, English and I am currently living in Germany learning the language + I want to learn French as well

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  7. Congrats!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  8. Congrats to the new trainees!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  9. Huge congrats to the 3 new Trainees! Welcome to the team and best of luck with all of your trials! :D

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  10. A big congrats to the first trainee batch of the ROARING TWENTIES!!!! Looking forward to working with you all and looking forward to what you will all achieve on your staff journeys

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  11. Congratulations to all of the new Trainees! Good luck to all of you! :3

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  12. Congratulations!! Good luck on your trainings and I look forward to seeing you around!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  13. Congrats everyone!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  14. Congrats! Looking forward to working with you all and good luck in your trials! First batch of the decade ;)

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  15. Congrats to the new trainees! I hope to be here one day :)

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  16. Congratulations to the first new staff members of the new decade! It's awesome to see some representation from Serbia and always awesome to see the staff team growing in a positive way. :)

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  17. Congratulations to all of the new trainees! Best of luck on your trials! I am very excited to work with all of you.

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  18. Congrats to the first batch of 2020!!

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  19. Congrats!!! Well deserved!

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  20. Congrats all, welcome to the team

Posted Jan 5, 2020