• 921 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3500 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - March 16th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Mar 16, 2019.

1. [​IMG] New Java Trainees - March 16th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 3 new Java Trainees!
    • Ayeconic, who is from the UK! In his free time he likes playing Just Dance, listening to music, watching Netflix, and going shopping. As for his favorite music, he likes listening to pop/k-pop, along with watching crime shows. In the future he’s planning to study law and psychology before joining the police force, or the British intelligence forces. As for Mineplex, he’s planning to finish his past goals of becoming a member of Staff Management, while also keeping his eyes on Community Management.
    • Mlnty, who is from the US! He’s currently a junior in high school and enjoys doing a ton of different, awesome activities such as bowling, gymnastics, and spending quality time with friends and family. As a Trainee, he hopes to harness his kind and uplifting mood to help players whenever they need it, and grow as a person in the process.
    • uhKia, who is from the US! She loves living on the edge and wants to live life to the fullest before she pursues her goal to be in the medical field. She's a huge animal lover, so much so that she could hardly pick a favorite! Outside of Mineplex she loves to play other video games like Fortnite and also enjoys listening to K-pop! She wants to bring her new ideas into the field and communicate with others to make their ideas heard! Don't let her shy exterior fool you! She loves communicating and getting along with others so feel free to say "Hello!" when you see her around!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

━━━━━━ ∘°❉°∘ ━━━━━━

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Luvli, Dutty, BREEZLET and 8 others like this.
  2. congrats choo choos

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  3. Congrats!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  4. Congratulations to all of the new trainees! I’ve seen all of you across the network multiple times and I’m so proud of all of you. Hope to get to know yall better as well as working with y’all on the staff team! If y’all have any questions, you’re always free to hit me up or anyone else haha. <3

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Evence and avae like this.
  5. Hi there!
    Well done to everyone! Congrats!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  6. Congrats to the new trainees!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  7. Congrats everyone, well deserved!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  8. Congrats!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  9. Congraaaaatsss <3

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  10. congrats to all the new trainees!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  11. Congrats to the new Trainees!
    Wish you the best of luck on your trial! <3

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  12. Congrats to all the new Trainee’s! I can’t wait to see what you all will accomplish on this team :)

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  13. Congratulations to 3 new Trainees this week! I also like give him a special congratulate to Ayeconic too! I have known him for a while and I cannot wait to talk to him more! I also want to get to know other 2 latest new Trainees as well.

I want to wish them the best luck on their Trainee trials! :D

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Evence likes this.
  14. Congragulations to our new Trainees! I hope you have an amazing trial and I cannot wait to start working with all of you Soon(TM)!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  15. Massive congratulations to everybody on Trainee! A special congratulations to @Ayeconic on being one of 4 current Red Panda Trainees :D #GetRalfieto5Trainees!​

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Luvli and cookiesdogsx like this.
  16. Congratss !

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  17. Congrats to all of you!! :)

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  18. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! So proud <333

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  19. Thank you everyone and I'm excited to return to the team! :)

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    darkmeen and Zipppo like this.
  20. Woohoo! Congrats everyone on trainee! @Vocaloiid is this you in the future!??1?!

Posted Mar 16, 2019