• 692 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3271 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - September 7th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Sep 7, 2019.

1. [​IMG] New Java Trainees - September 7th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 2 new Java Trainees!

• Goofit, who is from the US! Away from Mineplex, he is very involved with martial arts as well as boxing! He loves to watch movies and YouTube and playing other various video games! When he isn’t busy with marching band, you can find him in-game playing away or talking with some people in Lobby-1. Using his fun and heart-warming personality, he is ready to give Mineplex his all and really help out the server by answering questions, giving feedback, and possibly join the QA team!
    • Kyuine, who is from the US! He likes to play video games and talk to others! Some of his favorite things to do on Mineplex is interacting with the staff team and making friends. He has a definite interest in joining Reports Patrol and also potentially joining Quality Assurance or becoming a Forum Ninja! He wants to make Mineplex a better place and gain new and interesting experiences while on his time on the staff team!

[​IMG] Moderator Reinstatement - September 7th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Welcome back to our returning Moderator!

TeaSpiller, who is from the US! This returning Java Moderator was previously staff on both platforms and helped out in a number of ways throughout their previous journey, but want to take a more community sided approach this time around. TeaSpiller prides himself on being a very nice and friendly person, so make sure to talk to him if you need someone to talk to. When it comes to his future on the staff team, he eventually wants to join the RC team!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━ ∘°❉°∘ ━━━━━━​

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  2. Congrats and welcome back!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    4G0, Kyuine, xOeuf and 1 other person like this.
  3. Congratulations to all the new trainees and welcome back TeaSpiller!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine and Im_Ken like this.
  4. Congrats to everyone, mostly to @Kyuine!!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  5. Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  6. Congratulations to all of you!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  7. Congrats!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine and GoofIt like this.
  8. Congratulations everyone! so glad to see new staff members as well as old ones coming back to help out :]

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  9. Congrats to all the new trains, and welcome back to the staff team TeaSpiller!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  10. Congrats to all and welcome back to TeaSpiller! Good luck on your trials!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  11. Congrats!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine, GoofIt and spikecreates like this.
  12. Congraaaats!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  13. @TeaSpiller - welcome back! I can't wait to work with you on the staff team <3
    I'm really happy to say that we've got an amazing batch of Choo choo's this week, I really want to congratulate @Kyuine as well on his super hard work - I've seen you in-game helping out countless people and dedicating your time to becoming the best version of yourself possible. GG man! <3
    Congrats to @GoofIt as well,
    all three of you are going to be amazing staff - regardless if this is your first time or if you're coming back :D

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine and Klobby like this.
  14. It's a well deserved promotion for both, at least considering the contributions I've witnessed on the forums. Welcome to the staff team and enjoy your stay!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  15. Congrats! to the trains!! I am so proud that @TeaSpiller is back and I can't wait to work with you again!

Posted Sep 7, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  16. CONGRATULATIONSSSSS! Cant wait to work with all of you and good luck on your trials!!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  17. Congrats!!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  18. @Kyuine, we became a long road. From being best friends for over a year. Watching Maxxehh being accepted as a Trainee. Then having Shaiym being accepted then all the funnest things ever. Then having the worse and best experiences. Congrats bro and hopefully when I apply again i'd get accepted this time :) Congratulations on Trainee, Good Luck on your Trial. <3

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine and Klobby like this.
  19. CONGRATS TO ALL! @Kyuine Is always so helpful in game and I'm so proud of them for becoming Trainee! Also, so happy to see @TeaSpiller returning!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  20. Congrats!!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    spikecreates and Kyuine like this.