• 2365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4944 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - September 7th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Thank You to everyone for the kind words as I cannot wait to interact with all of you!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  2. Congratulations to all 3 of you! It’s a pleasure to have you on the team @Kyuine and @GoofIt <3 And for @TeaSpiller WELCOME BACK QUEEEEEEN

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    uhDamien, Kyuine and Im_Ken like this.
  3. Congrats!!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. Congratulations @GoofIt and @Kyuine ! I have seen you both being really helpful in-game and you both deserve the position so much! Best of luck on your trials!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  5. Congratulations to the new Trainees! Good luck!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  6. Congrats and welcome back teaspiller!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  7. Congratulations and welcome back! Good luck to all of you on your journeys.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  8. Good work to everyone joining the staff team. Welcome back @TeaSpiller !

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  9. Congrats everyone! Welcome back to staff to my Trainee batchine (Bedrock) & ex-QA - @TeaSpiller!

Especially congrats to @Kyuine! So proud of him. I've been seeing him a lot on all on every MIneplex platform, he was such active and helpful which is obviously so good. I hope you & @GoofIt will become a great staff member and take your trial great!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  10. Congrats everyone! Glad to see you back Logan!!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  11. Congrats!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  12. Thank you everyone for the nice and kind words!

I am so happy right now, I have wanted to become a staff member ever since I was only 12-13 years of age. I've been on Mineplex for 3 years now and I am really happy to be apart of this community and to be helping out as much as I can. With getting Trainee I can now help more than I was able too as a normal player.

I appreciate all of the congrats and I can't wait to see you guy's in-game on Java :)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me on Discord! I am happy to help any and everyone!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Klobby, uhDamien and GoofIt like this.
  13. Congratulations to the new trainees! I've seen both of you active on the network and have seen you both being very helpful in-game. Also, great to see you back TeaSpiller. Well deserved promotions :)

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    GoofIt and Kyuine like this.
  14. I would like to extend a huge congrats to the new Trainees, @Kyuine and @GoofIt! I'm sure you guys will do great things as part of the staff team.

I am also thrilled to see @TeaSpiller back on the team!! Congrats guys <3

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    jxcb, Kyuine and GoofIt like this.
  15. Congratulations new mods!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    GoofIt likes this.
  16. Congratulations, I wish you all the best of luck on your staff journeys! Also welcome back @TeaSpiller it's nice to see you back on the team!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  17. Dedicating my 500th forum post to congratulate everyone! Congratulations to the two new staff members and good luck on starting your journeys as staff members. Also, big congratulations to my batch buddy on returning to the team :D

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Im_Ken and Kyuine like this.
  18. CONGRATS YOU GUYS! I'm confident that you guys will do great during your trials! Very happy to see @TeaSpiller return too!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  19. Congrats guys. Don't spill the tea @TeaSpiller . Good job Kyuine(known you on the forums and had you followed for a while), and hope to meet you soon Goofit.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  20. Congrats to all of you!

Posted Sep 7, 2019