• 1370 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1370 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff - September 26th, 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Islendingurinn, Sep 26, 2020.

1. i have too big of a punishment history to become a staff member

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  2. You can actually become a staff member, even with a long punishment history, if you meet the "no recent punishments" requirement. In case you're unaware how long you have to wait before applying after each severity punishment, I'll quote a couple of sentences from the www.mineplex.com/bat2 thread:

As a reminder, you cannot apply until after one month for a severity 1 punishment, three months for a severity 2 punishment and five months for a severity 3 punishment. These punishment timers begin on the date the punishment was applied, not the date the punishment itself ends.

Having said that, if you meet these requirements, you can actually become a trainee even with a long punishment history.
    Sure, it may reflect negatively on you as a person to have a lot of punishments, and sure, you may have to work hard to prove that you've changed since those punishments were issued, but it's most certainly possible!
    You can do anything you want with your life as long as you're willing to work hard enough to do it.

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Anna ♡ and LegendSavedXmas like this.
  3. Congrats to another TeaTea member - @Koxuh !
    I can see already you're very active in StaffRequest helping our community, which is great :).
    Good luck man
    <3

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Koxuh likes this.
  4. Late congrats to everyone! Good luck, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  5. Late congrats to everybody, but hey better late than never right ;)

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  6. Congrats everyone!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  7. CONGRATS!!!

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  8. Yayy! Congrats everyone and good luck on your trials <3​

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  9. Grats!!

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  10. Congrats everyone! Best of luck on your trials and see you around in Staff-1 :)

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  11. CONGRATS!!!

Posted Oct 5, 2020
  12. Congrats everyone!

Posted Oct 6, 2020