• 485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2570 Players Online
  • 2085 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Title Track!

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jkaebub, Mar 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. These seem like really simple titles, but I don't think that's a bad thing! I do really like the idea of receiving titles for gaining achievements. The only thing I'm worried about is capping the title at 50 achievements. Currently, I have 104 achievements completed and I don't usually even try and go for them. Granted, I have been playing since 2013, so newer players may see this as fine, but even then, when I think of titles I think of something that takes a lot of dedication to max out. I think it would be better if the increase was more like this:

Overall though, I do like this idea. +1

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    Shaiym likes this.
  2. bro did you just unironically say "Noob"

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  3. Tbh I'm kinda surprised there isn't an achievement based track already... Anyway great idea, that would be nice to see implemented! Though for the numbers I prefer what @xLeopard said, it's seems more reasonable and coherent overall, as you can definitely get over 100 achievs! The names of each step seem fine too.

Neat Idea, +1

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    xLeopard likes this.
  4. Hey!
    I like these titles!
    I hope these do get implemented into the game, but considering this server is real busy nowadays, God knows how long it will take to get "Little" parts of the server implemented. Some people may disagree, titles being a "little" part in the mineplex server.
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  5. Are you implying that I'm a noob? XD
    --- Post updated ---
    Lol I'm at 50 and I've been playing for 4 years.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  6. Hey! c:

Personally, I think this would be a fantastic addition to Mineplex. Title's/Cosmetics are always fun to have, and they can give a great sense of achievement when progressing through different stages of 'progress' titles. For example, Mineplex Mastery I, II and III. Specifically for this Achievement reward, it will most definitely encourage players to play various types of games, and give a great sense of recognition for those who have played numerous hours grinding achievements.

To conclude, I think this is a great idea and would be a very beneficial addition.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  7. Yeah!
    It would be nice to have another way to show off your achievements instead of using kits and /stats. I also think that this would cause more games to be played and make the achievement earning process a lot more fun and rewarding overall. +1 From Me!

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  8. I think overachiever would be more fit as the last one, thats just my opinion tho. This is a good idea

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  9. Hello,
    I love the idea of adding title tracks for achievements! I always love to see new achievements and new titles, and this is a great idea to improve both of those things. It would make players want to complete more achievements to earn better titles to display their achievements. Personally, I don't see any problems with this idea, and thinnk it would be a great addition! Thanks for the cool idea!
    -Sickle

Posted Mar 22, 2019
  10. This should really be added. It'd be a cool feature. Plus, why shouldn't this be added?

But maybe for 50 achievements, it should say WRECKER of Achievements,
    and for 30 achievements, maybe say "Expert Achiever"?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  11. Easy and simple idea! I wouldn’t mind this at all. The only problem I see isn’t really a problem but I’ll state it anyways haha. I think the names need to be less generic, or have references to Mineplex, so they are more appealing. But that’s just my opinion :p

Posted Apr 27, 2019