• 2474 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15850 Players Online
  • 13376 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New video! Mineplex Snowfight Games (Can you go like the video for me)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Walk2me4u, Dec 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hope you guys like the video, the Christmas Chaos 2 video will be even better :).
    Youtube rank soon hopefully.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  2. Awesome video!!!
    I loved the editing style so much, especially the intro / beginning. The cinematics were awesome, and I find your editing very creative! I love the way you incorporate the gameplay with appealing cinematics. Overall, great job! Can't wait to see more :)

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Walk2me4u likes this.
  3. Wow! Amazing video:) The editing is absolutely incredible and I think you’ve creatively captured the game. I look forward to the Christmas Chaos video!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    partyin and Walk2me4u like this.
  4. Amazing video! I would love to see more!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Walk2me4u likes this.
  5. I loved the video, but I have to disagree with November not happening because it is the month of my birthday xD. I'll definitely be subscribing, and thank you for the content :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  6. Hola Walk2me4u!

This video is awesome! It looks completely proffesional made with all the edits and transitions between different scenes. It's also the first-ever snowfight game youtube video, and I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see the Christmas Chaos video, as I know it'll be just as good as this one. Good luck with getting your youtube rank! You'll make a great YouTuber for Mineplex hopefully soon. I'll definitely be liking and subscribing! Thanks for sharing!

Posted Dec 4, 2020