• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New vote system and improved G.W.E.N checks

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by 500Likes, Sep 12, 2019.

?

Would you like this to be changed?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. Hello Mineplex players!

For the staff team, I have two suggestions on how to make gamemodes on Mineplex for old and new players better.

1. Choosing the map: (This would applied for all gamemodes with vote feature)

As you know, the staff team has made a system where you can choose the map you want to play on. The old players of The Bridges gamemode we know a couple of specific maps name and how they looks like but maps are change every now and then so it's hard to remember all the folders so is for the new players. They don't know which map is which. Therefore, I would recommend that it be done if there is any possibility that when the lobby is full only then you can choose between maps. However, the system would be such that before you select the final map you can see all the offered maps in the same way as it is made for new players in the lobby. (You are placed on a certain part of the map so that you can look at in peace and choose if you like it and it changes to another in a few seconds) This is the best way to help everyone because it is easier for us to choose maps.

Vote above with Yes or No to see how many of us have this opinion.

2. Fixing G.W.E.N lag-back in The Bridges

I would suggest something for the development team if they can somehow change a few things about anticheat so that in The Bridge it won't be as aggressive with checking for fly, speed hacks because when you are in the water and trying to leap out, you get a lag-back beacuse of the antiheat checks. That would make gameplay so much fun and interesting.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to read my post.

Have a great day!

With love, xDamijan1996 ❤️

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  2. I don't think your first suggestion should be implemented. When I don't know any of the map names when it's time to vote, I usually just pick something random or let others vote. If that map turns out to be good, then I take a note of it for future reference. Obviously not everyone does this, and I understand it can be difficult to remember the names of maps. I have that issue too! Despite that, taking the time to code the feature you suggested when there are other more pressing projects is really not worth it. If anything is to be changed, I suggest the map database should be linked in the chat when it's time to vote. Players may not really have enough time to look at all the maps, but they can use the database to figure out what map they want in the following game/other games in the future.

GWEN is currently being worked on, so don't worry about it not getting updated. I'm sure the developer in charge of the anti-cheat right now is aware of the issues it has and is doing his best to make sure it works properly.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    500Likes likes this.