• 327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7336 Players Online
  • 7009 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Next Forums Update: Walls

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Marzie, Dec 10, 2019.

1. that's not exactly a wall feature but it is being worked on afaik

Posted Dec 17, 2020
  2. Yeeeaahh that wasn't a wall suggestion and was also a bug. Make sure to report website bugs in the future here. This issue was fixed this week too if you haven't noticed. :eyes:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
    anna dot likes this.
  3. Really looking forward to this update woooo! Love the features suggested. I had an idea for our walls' background. Could we have custom wall backgrounds that work similar to how steam does it? You'd be given options to choose a background and you can choose based on what's given, and special ones could be unlocked after doing a certain amount of things or reaching a goal on the forums (like 100 posts or something). Or if possible, we could even upload our own.

Posted Jan 8, 2021
    anna dot likes this.
  4. On the enjin site, there used to be a little like text box in the top left corner of the wall header image. It'd be cool if we could do that on here
    example

https://imgur.com/a/kVbSurC

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  5. The version of that is the thing you see on the pop-up boxes/under usernames here on xen. For you, it says, "player" - for me it says, "Everything website related except coding." Staff are the only people that have access to this, but we don't have any plans to give it to community people, unfortunately.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2021
  6. oh, I see. Darn, it might be a cool immortal perk :shrug: It'd be a cool thing to give the same enjin vibe from back in the day haha. thanks for responding!

Posted Mar 18, 2021