• 1601 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10960 Players Online
  • 9359 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nexxus Season 7 Recruitment: Power Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Zev, Oct 14, 2020.

?

Will you consider joining our Clan??

Poll closed Dec 2, 2020.
  1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Ill think about it

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. I have no dsc

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2020
  2. he’s not in undefine

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Zev likes this.
  3. Well idk why someone told me that then

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2020
  4. How long have you Played Clans For? Which Season??
    Season 1

What do you say your Pvp Skill is?? 1/10.
    69/100

What is your Archery Skill?? 1/10.
    3/10

How good do you build?? 1/10.
    4/20

Have you had more then 10 Bans on Mineplex? DO NOT LIE!!!

I use 4 accounts, which I am known for if I get banned on 1, I switch to the next one.
    My bans, mutes:
    Polish_Samurai account: 18 mutes, 12 bans for hacking (3 permaments), 10 bans for glitch/bug abuse
    Polish_Samuraj account: 15 mutes, 4 bans for hacking (1 permament), 11 bans for glitch/bug abuse
    AnastaZIuk: 4 bans for hacking (2 permaments)
    Tovij: 10 mutes, 8 bans for hacking (3 permaments), 7 bans for glitch/bug abuse

That equals 56 bans in general, in which - 28 bans for hacking (9 Permaments) and 28 bans for glitch/bug abuse also 43 mutes

Have you had more then 5 mutes on Mineplex? DO NOT LIE!!!!
    I had 18 mutes on my main account, 15 mutes on secondary account and 10 mutes on my fourth used account, that equals 43 mutes. I want to add that my main account is currently muted for 73 days (about 62 days left) for abusive behavior.

How long have you been in the Mineplex Community???
    I've been playing mineplex since 2015.

What would you do in a situation that we are either getting insided or Raided??
    I would store all the important items in the place that I think couldn't be reached by the opposite team if they weren't hacking (probably a furnance under the ground)

What would you do in a situation if you earn a legend or lose a legend???
    If I earned a legendary I would store it in the chest of the clan and told the leader about the situation. If I lost a legend I'd tell the leader about that and how it happened.

What is your organizing Skill??? 1/10.
    7/10

Are you known for Hacking/Cheating throughout the Mineplex Clans Community??? Ex. JDanNinja
    I am accused of autoclicking by most people I know, but in my opinion I am very honest and legit. I am not a hacker but most people accuse me of it probably due to my skills. I am also known as a god of carrot that came up with a carrot religion.
    How old are you?? DO NOT LIE!!!!
    17; 18 on the 2th April of the next year

Posted Nov 8, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 8, 2020
  5. LOL

Posted Nov 8, 2020
  6. Denied to the following reasons, "I use 4 accounts, which I am known for if I get banned on 1, I switch to the next one.
    My bans, mutes:
    Polish_Samurai account: 18 mutes, 12 bans for hacking (3 permaments), 10 bans for glitch/bug abuse
    Polish_Samuraj account: 15 mutes, 4 bans for hacking (1 permament), 11 bans for glitch/bug abuse
    AnastaZIuk: 4 bans for hacking (2 permaments)
    Tovij: 10 mutes, 8 bans for hacking (3 permaments), 7 bans for glitch/bug abuse

That equals 56 bans in general, in which - 28 bans for hacking (9 Permaments) and 28 bans for glitch/bug abuse also 43 mutes"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 9, 2020
  7. Wait am I joining you ?

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  8. yes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2020
  9. You discriminate me for using 4 accounts ?:0

Posted Nov 11, 2020
  10. No???

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2020
  11. I wonder why I got denied then. I responded the questions propely, and your reasons were that I use 4 accounts. :P

Posted Nov 12, 2020
  12. Hi MadHavic, it's SirTophamHat! I'm a former Mineplex moderator and was accepted on April 21, 2017.

How long have you Played Clans For? Which Season?? Season 1

What do you say your Pvp Skill is?? 7/10

What is your Archery Skill?? 6/10

How good do you build?? 8/10

Have you had more then 10 Bans on Mineplex? DO NOT LIE!!! No

Have you had more then 5 mutes on Mineplex? DO NOT LIE!!!! No

How long have you been in the Mineplex Community??? Around 4-5 Years

What would you do in a situation that we are either getting insided or Raided?? I'd immediately get online to defend our items and save our clan. I'd try to save as much as possible while still participating in defensive strategy. Getting raided/insided is never a good thing, but if we can reduce the damage, it's better than losing everything.

What would you do in a situation if you earn a legend or lose a legend??? If I gained a legend, I'd clip the recording of obtaining it and also obtain the UUID. Then, I'd go home and store it in a safe chest. I'd also inform the leader/admins. If I were to lose a legend, I'd definitely tell the leaders to be a fair team member.

What is your organizing Skill??? 10/10

Are you known for Hacking/Cheating throughout the Mineplex Clans Community??? No

How old are you?? 19

Posted Nov 12, 2020
  13. plays since alpha
    pvp skill out of 10
    ur mom
    my archery skill is infinite
    best builder ww
    ive had 4 bans on mineplex
    14 mutes
    i would log and blame it on the bot in the clan
    i would dp it becuz im cool
    yes Affectant big cheater man kewin big legit man
    im 694202020covid19uwuwLLLL
    ( i speak fluent e dater)
    king talagomic worst player ww

Posted Nov 15, 2020
  14. May a mod delete Affectants comments ty

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  15. Hello!!! I love how you would act in certain situations and I believe you would be a good member for the Roster!! You were a moderator too which means if we were to get phased in on you would know what to do so I believe you would probably be the smartest in the clan and that it why I will accept and put in into Admin

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2020
    SirTophamHat likes this.