• 1128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1128 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NICE SCREENSHOTS!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Jamies, Oct 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    allegient™, Susie, opd02 and 5 others like this.
  2. its so pretty ❤o❤

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  3. Wow! I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before! This is so cool:)

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  4. Awesome pictures! Keep photographing!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  5. These screenshots look absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work. :)

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  6. It's the Chocopic "Screenshot Shader" specifically made for screenshots. It uses "screen-space global illumination." And "software ray tracing". But you can't play the game with this Shader because you'll get a very low framerate for one, and it accumulates samples over time so when you want to take a screenshot you have to sit still and let it render everything for about a minute. But if you want to actually play the game with a form of path tracing or ray tracing you would have to use SEUS PTGI. Bit I wouldn't use that for screenshots because it wont look as good since it's meant for real-time game play. Why did i feel the need to explain this? I don't know because you didn't ask .. but yeah

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    SnowiiUwU likes this.
  7. Increase global illumination, photoshop a nice sky into that, lower the brightness and contrast of the MP sign, and you've got a solid wallpaper there :v)

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies and Im_Ken like this.
  8. Woah these pictures are amazing! My favourite would definitely have to be the first one, the glowing pumpkin against the night's sky just looks so cool. Nice work, I'd love to see some more in the future.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  9. Wow, I love these, they're incredible <3
    The way the way parts glow in contrast to the sky looks really cool! ^^

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
    Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  11. Hi cool

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  12. I've never been more impressed in my life by some screenshots, I absolutely love these pictures as Halloween is my favorite holiday, and the shaders you used made Mineplex's lobby come to life completely. I absolutely love these screenshots and your shader pack and would love to see more in the future!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  13. Heya!

These are some really cool screenshots, and as the amazing @AyyNick said above, my favorite would most likely be the glowing pumpkin in the first screenshot. It contrast with the sky really nice and it just has a Halloween vibe. Great shots, and I hope to see more in the future!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies and AyyNick like this.
  14. Beautiful screenshots! I think these look fantastic and I love the reflections on each picture. I have always been a fan of night-time pictures in Minecraft and they all look very professional and clean. I would definitely like to see more from you in the future, nice work!

- Lucas

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  15. damn, you're cool.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  16. Yo!

These pictures are all amazing! Very clean with also taking the aspect of Halloween (spookiness) on most of them. Honestly, my favorite one is the first one, definitely creates more uniqueness to the pumpkin. The third one is nice too since it clearly shows spooky aspects. Anyways, nice job with these :D

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  17. These pictures look very good. My personal favourites are the pumpkin and the 5th picture, of the hub with the glowing mineplex logo. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more pictures soon.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  18. These are really cool! I love the glowing pumpkin. Keep up the great work and I would love to see future screenshots if you take more!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  19. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2020