• 436 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6025 Players Online
  • 5589 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not being able to craft in Mineplex survival

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by RottenMustard77, Apr 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ve played survival on mineplex for months and all of a sudden I’m not being able to craft anything, I’ve reported the bug but is there anything I can do in meantime to fix this, also is anyone else going though the same problem as me

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  2. Yes, I keep trying slow/fast/reload until I get it to work if not.. I quit and go play block hunt lol

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  3. Add this to the list of bugs, welcome to the gang

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    thawazp and RottenMustard77 like this.
  4. I think this is a version-related bug, could be wrong though, since Minecraft recently updated to 1.16.220.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  5. Hey,

This is currently a bug on the Bedrock platform of Mineplex and is known by the development team. The bug will be fixed as soon as possible, as I was told that there is supposed to be an update very soon with the fix of this issue.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  6. It works in reg minecraft, why would it only happen on mineplex if it was a game wide bug - its mineplex not minecraft.
    I will remember you said this, lets hope you are right but if the past has anything to say you are straight up lieing. even if you think you are right, the update will not come anytime soon lol they never do. And there are hundreds of bugs, how do we know this is one of those 5 that will be fixed?

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  7. As others have said above, this is a version related issue on Mineplex. When Minecraft updates the Bedrock version, Mineplex has to go through manually to make sure the version updates are still compatible with Mineplex mechanics. The crafting issue is something that was missed when these compatibility checks were done. The Development team is aware of the issue, and it will likely be fixed very quickly since it severely affects gameplay across the network, and shouldn't take too long to correct.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. If you would like to make extra sure the development team is aware of the issue, you can submit another bug report at mineplex.com/bugs

For now, an answer has been given as to why this issue is occurring, and steps are being taken to resolve it. This thread will be locked. Let me know if you have further questions!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.