• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5378 Players Online
  • 2488 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

notGI: Bone Horse Balancing

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Niervaco, Jul 27, 2020.

?

Should Skeletal Horse keep it's Bone Rush, nerf it, or remove and replace it?

Poll closed Aug 24, 2020.
  1. Remove the Bone Rush, and replace it with something else.

53.3%
  2. Keep the same.

13.3%
  3. Keep Bone Rush, but nerf it in some way,

33.3%
  1. Hello this is Nirvaco!

As a member of GI, we help propose game balancing for future SSM updates. Something I think needs a more global opinion is Skeletal Horse. Specifically, Bone Rush. In my opinion, Bone Rush, no matter how hard you nerf it, would still hold it's gimmick of spiking and if you removed spiking and knockback it'd just end up just being a terrible move. So as the poll above indicates, I'm thinking the best option would be removing and replacing Bone Rush with something else. I want to hear what everyone else thinks though.

Vote on the poll above and give your reasons why Bone Rush should be removed / just nerfed / kept as is! I'll be closely looking at this thread.

typeZERO out

Posted Jul 27, 2020
    Abstractdragon and GH05T like this.
  2. Though I am lesser experienced SSM player, I definitely think that the current Bone Rush is slightly overpowered, and it would be cooler to see something else implemented that compliments the Skeleton horse better, and something that isn't so OP. If it were to be nerfed, as @Niervaco has indicated, it might still be a bit overpowered, so it could lead to issues still remaining. I would like to see a new move!

Posted Jul 27, 2020
  3. i voted replace because it's strong but with a high cooldown and any nerf would kill it

Posted Jul 27, 2020
  4. nerf for a few reasons. 1. potentially less effort to do. 2. Its a pretty unique ability all things being equal. 3. viable ways to nerf, i just thought of an idea where the bones force you upwards, that would maybe fix some issues

Posted Jul 27, 2020
  5. Skeleton Horse as it stand today is one of the most broken kits in the game, i voted replace Bone Rush with something else because Bone Rush and Bone Kick combined can leave you with like 1-3 hearts it does a stupid amount of damage and on top of that, Deadly Bones is a thing which i haven't really found all to annoying but, it is unexpected sometimes during fights.

i came up with an idea for its replacement: a move called "Bone Shatter" so its basically like Trade Scatter but when its used it creates an explosion of Deadly Bones which can linger on the ground for around 3-4 seconds and it launches you either forwards. cooldown i guess would be 8-9 seconds i don't know how much damage or knockback it should do this is just an idea i just made up on the spot.

Posted Jul 27, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  6. add infernal horror back its not op

Posted Jul 27, 2020
  7. Keep it the same and nerf bone kick to oblivion.

Posted Jul 28, 2020
  8. Nerf bone rush or remove it? I personally voted to just nerf it, as I feel like replacing it with another attack might just turn out to be as bad as bone rush, or cause some other problem. So I think it would just be simpler to nerf it, even though there would still be spiking. Well honestly, I could argue for either option, but the people who voted "keep it the same?"

What on earth is wrong with you... :(

Posted Jul 28, 2020
  9. Keep it the same, buff other weak kits. The only thing you should really nerf is the KB on bone kick. Deadly bones is quite annoying too, idk why they removed Infernal Horror for that.

Posted Aug 4, 2020