• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3327 Players Online
  • 3327 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Now spammers

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Pogchamp 300000, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate bowspammers it's insane, they're impossible to defeat and they're always steve skins or the extremely expensive items from the marketplace. It's like bruh get good or something or play a different game

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  2. It's a strategy? I mean it's their way to play the game, and your job to find a counter. You can avoid arrows pretty easily, by strafing or placing blocks. And now spammers are always small Yoda's who think they are slick lol. At the end of the day it's a strat, and it's annoying but we have to find a counter.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  3. Ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  4. Hey there @Pogchamp 300000!

I’m sorry that you feel this way about players who choose to use bows in-game. Unfortunately, I feel that @Jet Starglaze summed up my response to your concern perfectly. Bowing is technically a strategy that’s used across the board for several players, and it’s just an aspect of the game that seems unavoidable in terms of total prevention. There are several ways to counter getting bowed such as blocking up or just simply strafing. Since this post doesn’t promote positive discussion, I will be locking the thread as this time. If you have any further questions and/or concern, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Thread Does Not promote positive discussion.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 and Jet Starglaze like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.