• 1011 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10647 Players Online
  • 9636 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

NVIDIA's 30 Series

Discussion in 'Technology' started by ezlee6, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Hey,

I'm curious on what you think about NVIDIA's new 30 series of GPU's compared to their 20 series and the price differences between them. I think they're great especially with how much cheaper they are than the 20 cards and the better performance.

Posted Dec 9, 2020
    Dulciloquy likes this.
  2. Hey there!

I personally have been able to experience neither the 20 series nor the 30 series yet, but from what I've heard from friends who have been able to, the 30 series cards are at a great price point for better performance. Looking forward to reading what others have to say.

Posted Dec 9, 2020
  3. 3060 ti beat 2080 ti and is cheaper.
    but you can't buy any that are available...

Posted Dec 9, 2020
  4. Hey Lee,

I haven't gotten NVIDIA's 30 series and haven't tried the new GPU yet. I think it's way advanced compare to my current GPU I have on my gaming desktop. I still have EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER and it still runs perfectly fine to me. I cannot afford to upgrade another GPU and plus, I only upgrade it if my motherboard and some other PC parts are completely obsolete. According to my point of view, I believe most of the gamers want to get the 30 series this year.

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  5. On paper there's basically no reason to buy a 20 series card brand new now that the 30 series is out. I'm sure you could find some second hand deals for a decent price, though that can be a bit risky unless you personally know the seller. I've been trying to get my hands on a 3080 for over a month now but because of the stock shortages it's been quite tricky. I wish any human luck who is trying to buy one of these things because as soon as they hit the shelves they're instantly bought up by bots.

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  6. its minecraft you can run it using a turtle

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    Heroup likes this.
  7. Managed to get a 3070, took 10 painful days of trying to get it at every chance I had. It was worth it imo though, great card.

Posted Jan 6, 2021