• 3844 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11006 Players Online
  • 7162 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

o/ My Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kubernetes, Feb 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello!

I am kubernetes. I started playing Mineplex in late 2015, and I have just come back to Minecraft after many of my friends have moved back over here. I am not a very experienced Mineplex player, but I hope I can get used to the experience soon! I hope to see you guys around!

Edit: I am also a pretty experienced developer, hence the name kubernetes :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  2. Welcome back! Hopefully you gain the experience needed to enjoy yourself.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  3. Hey!

Welcome back to the network and I hope you enjoy your experience. I also started playing Mineplex a couple of years ago, although it was in or around 2014, so just a year before you. I had a hiatus from 2017-19 and I'm delighted to have returned a few months now, which I'm sure you won't regret either. Unlike you, I returned to the server after my friends departed rather than when they came back. I used to Skype and play Minecraft with my friends all the time, and now I'm back to meet new people and create some new experiences, even if those in my life have moved on. The community is very friendly so you will be given a warm welcome!

Feel free to hit me up on Discord @ WowCaleb#0192 if you ever feel like a chat or you'd like to play a game on the server to get a feel for it again, or if you have any questions. I'd be more than happy to get you back on your feet after a break. Ensure to check out the rules @ https://www.mineplex.com/rules/ and I hope to see you around!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  4. Welcome Back!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  5. Heyo!
    Welcome back! It's great to see people coming back again! If you have any questions or just wanna talk about something, don't be afraid to PM me! I hope to see you around some more!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    OnceAnL_ likes this.
  6. Wow guys! Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! This is one of the reasons I specifically came back to Mineplex. Everyone's so nice here!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
  7. Hey,
    Welcome back! It's awesome to see players returning to the network. It's nice knowing that you were an old MP player since late 2015s and an experienced developer. I'm pretty sure this server will rise up once again with the returning players, and I'm looking forward to seeing that day. It just makes me so excited to see players returning. Hope to see you around!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  8. Hello kubernetes! I am _Prof_ and started playing Mineplex on this account from the latter of 2016. Your social relationships are the exact opposite of mine as more of my real life friends played Minecraft earlier, now barely any of them log on anymore. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  9. Hello. It's great to meet you. I, as well, started playing Mineplex in 2015. I've grow to love this community ever since I joined it. However, I only recently joined the Forums in 2019. I'm commonly known as LT, but feel free to call me by my real name, Leo, as well. I love Marvel, The Hunger Games, the color red, wolves and cats, Imagine Dragons, and much more! I'd definitely like to play with you sometime. If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to do so :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  10. Welcome back to Mineplex

Posted Feb 19, 2020