• 207 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2124 Players Online
  • 1917 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

O5UH's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by O5UH, Oct 3, 2022.

1. I don't think we've met yet. I am O5UH, and here is a quick introduction!

I am relatively newer to Mineplex, but I have enjoyed every second on the server since I first joined. A couple days ago when I was playing skywars I thought it might be interesting to add a twist to the game and not wear any armor, it was super fun! I started recording and did the challenge again to put on youtube. I think I'm going to start uploading a couple Mineplex videos a week, I actually have another video I plan on uploading today only this time I don't use a sword! I don't exactly have any real goals for myself, I just enjoy Mineplex and I hope to make videos that the community enjoys! I guess one long-term goal could be 100, or 1000 subscribers/a form of media rank, but I don't expect to get there.

If you have any ideas for videos I'd love to know! If you'd like to see my youtube channel it can be found here! (warning, that link will take you to youtube and not the mineplex website)

I hope this introduction helps you all get to know a little more about me!

Posted Oct 3, 2022
  2. Hello, 05Uh!

First off, welcome to the forums! It's great to meet you!
    I looked into your short clip there, and I feel like it could use a little more editing than you have right now. Don't get me wrong, it's cool that you got a kill with no sword. Good luck with your goal of 100 or 1000 subscribers! I subscribed. :)

I may not be a bedrock staff member at the moment, but feel free to message me here or on Discord if you have any questions! I'm sure I could at least connect you with the person that has an answer.

Posted Oct 6, 2022
    O5UH likes this.
  3. Thank you so much! I tried to make my next short a little more flashy so I hope you like it! ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2022
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  4. That's commendable right there!

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  5. Nice to have new players hope you have a good time!

Posted Oct 9, 2022
  6. Hellooooo I thought I replied to this but I think I just imagined that I did and them forgot-

Anyway hello! Nice to meet you. My name is Arrow, and I'm coming up on my two year milestone for being a staff member here on the Bedrock side of things \o/

I have seen you around on the forums a little bit, its always awesome to see newer players posting content to the forums. I know I already replied to your no-weapon challenge thread but again, I loved the video! I am definitely looking forward to seeing you post more often. Keep up the great work, and if you have any questions please feel free to let me know \o/

Posted Oct 13, 2022