• 902 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9340 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Old Mixed Arcade

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by Pikachow_, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Since mineplex is gaining a bigger playerbase on java once again, instead of going to MPS' to get the old vibe of playing a bunch of different games without the hassle of picking which one you want, we should have back the old mixed arcade where it would automatically switch games and maps for you with the same lobby of people. I want to grind gems and shards but I can't because you can't get them from playing on mps.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Dyllan, opps 42, Tea and 2 others like this.
  2. yes please

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  3. Hey weren’t you just directing people here you MVP++?

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  4. what?

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  5. I would generally love to have this back, it was one of the main reasons I played on here back in the day, now nano games just doesn't have the nostalgic vibes that mixed arcade did

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. Its been a long while since I've played on mineplex, and way back when I had played, mixed arcade was my favorite thing to jump into and have fun. It provided a variety of playstyles and minigames that didnt get boring after a round or two; this option for gameplay really needs to come back and get fixed, Game rotation is important!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  7. Hey everyone,

First of all I'd like to recommend you read this thread which is similar and related to the old mineplex arcade system;

Credit to the post is here

As EmmaLie has said here, Mineplex were focused on games that were to be improved and were fast to transfer to the new system (Butcher Update) and doing so would take primary time away from key development, it may be converted in the future if mineplex still has the code but it's likely that they don't,

Please also remember that these developers are on the payroll and doing a conversion will cost money and time.

I hope I was able to cover something here
    - Credit to @EmmaLie for her amazing response

King regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 16, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 17, 2019