• 291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3654 Players Online
  • 3363 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Omega Wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Zymond, Sep 17, 2020.

1. a 50 player surival type game. Where everyone is clean iron with full iron tools and everyone spawns within the borders of 200x200. (Which will expand and decrease as the game goes on) . Where you can mine to find diamonds and all that and there will also be chests in the middle with a few diamond pieces and ect. Then when there is down to 8 players they get teleported to an arena called the Elite 8 and have show downs with the gear they worked for and progress a mini tournament till someone is named victor. Winner of it gets points corresponding to how well the do in the game. Where they can by armour pieces and enchants before the game starts.

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  2. Hello!

While I agree that this might be something interesting to see in the future, this does partly exist already on Mineplex. Currently, there are the Ultra Hard Core (UHC) and Survival Game gamemodes, and your idea is a combination of the two of them. Since there doesn't seem to be that much of a unique twist to this idea, I would have to disagree with implementing this. It seems that players would have trouble deciding which gamemode to choose between, splitting up the playerbase and creating longer queue times.

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Susie and SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 like this.
  3. Whilst I do commend you for coming to forums and suggesting this idea, I will have to agree with @Paladise here. Currently, we have Survival Games and UHC on the server, with the latter being almost the exact same type of gamemode as the one that you have mentioned (with some differences), which would make it a redundant addition to the server. That being said, that also would cause the population to reduce for the other games in the event that this game got popular, which only further reduces the chances of this game being added until the other games can sport a stable population with no worries about other games hindering it. All-in-all, great suggestion, but I do not see it being added to the network anytime soon. -1!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  4. Tresponse
    Thank you! Ill think harder for a better game that works for everyone.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Paladise likes this.