• 853 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9291 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

One year on the forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by swimfan72, Sep 22, 2019.

1. It is my accounts cake day, as I have been active for a year now. I guess this is a milestone or something.
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    _Prof_, Klobby and SpookVegetables like this.
  2. Congrats

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  3. Dang and mine was 2 days ago and didn’t even realize lol

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  4. Yeah just by chance I accidentally scrolled down to far on my profile yesterday and noticed

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Xion and Strafer303 like this.
  5. Congrats! Mine turns 1 year in two days and I distinctly remember the feeling of seeing a fresh new site and creating an account. It's truly unbelievable that one year went by so quickly, and maybe next year I'll look back to this moment and see how far Mineplex progressed. A lot has happened in the past year and I am more than excited to see what happens next.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  6. Wow, mine was like a week ago and I didn't even notice smh.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  7. Congratulations mate! I believe my account we made sometime in October (I’ll have a check later), so my one year mark is coming up soon. I’ve seen you a lot around the forums recently so it’s great you are interacting with the community!!

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  8. Heyo!

Congratulations on this achievement! It's very awesome to see the players in the community being here for a while, so good job on this milestone. I know I've been apart of the forums for a while, especially the one before Xenferno. It honestly seems like it hasn't been that long, so it's very interesting to see how milestones are already popping up on here. I hope to see you around the community, good luck with your future milestones!

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  9. Congrats! I just realised mine was just over a week ago, and it's great to see that you've stayed on the forums! Hope I see you on that two year mark :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  10. Congratulations Swimfan on this great accomplishment!
    Great to hear that you've stayed active and dedicated to Mineplex and the forums.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  11. My milestone was 10 days ago, the day Mineplex was shut down on Enjin completely and we were forced to move. Congrats on the 1-year anniversary of your account!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  12. Congrats on your one year! I'm glad that you have reached your milestone on the forums. I've been on the forums the longest ever since we moved to Xenforo. I cannot believe we'd moved from Enjin to Xenforo a year ago, and everything changed. The only thing I missed Enjin was my old wallposts. I saw you made lots of forum posts which tells me you're active on the forums almost everyday.

I cannot wait to see what's your next achievement on Mineplex!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  13. I hit my year anniversary 9 days ago.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  14. coolio. Most people hit there anniversary in September because it is when the website first rolled around

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 likes this.
  15. Yeah, I remember the old interface for pocket Edition users; Ahhhh the memories.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  16. Yeah. I remember the only reason I made an account was for a free crate, but I instead found a great community.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 likes this.