• 221 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1722 Players Online
  • 1501 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Only Projectiles Challenge

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by O5UH, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Hello! Today I became "that annoying bow spammer" in skywars and limited myself to only being able to use projectiles to win the game. This was incredibly difficult for me, but I hope you enjoy the end product! As always, if anyone has any other challenge ideas feel free to let me know! I will be giving credit to those who suggest! (Thank you @BlazeFire for todays idea)

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  2. Wow, you actually did the thing!

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  3. I personally love seeing people come up with challenging ways to play the games and this is definitely one of the more challenging ways to play Skywars. I remember when I did it a while back and to was 100% a struggle to even get off your own island without being killed, let alone get to the middle / win the game. Great video and I can't wait to see future challenges that you try and post!

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  4. I might have to try this with my friends

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  5. This is the only correct way to play skywars :)

Just kidding, as a player who prefers archery over melee any day- I also know just how difficult it is to win a game solely on projectiles alone. Melee combat is a huge part of Skywars and its really cool that you were able to win some games with a solid amount of kills without using a sword or an axe at all. Kudos to you!

I would love to see more archery videos from ya, maybe turn the challenge on its head and do some infiltrator-only turf wars games :P

Keep it up \o/

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  6. be on the lookout for a turf wars video *hopefully* tomorrow :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  7. I agree with Arrow. Although I rarely play on Bedrock anymore, when I did, my main game was always Skywars and I found that I was very reliant on melee. Even though I have decent bow aim, I would never be able to win a game with only projectiles so well done!

Posted Oct 12, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  8. Awesome video! Some techniques will work for you even if it's spamming your bow ;)

I hope to see more of your content, as it's delightful! Otherwise, have a great rest of your day.

Posted Oct 12, 2022