• 330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3393 Players Online
  • 3063 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Open Staff Interviews!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by My1Legocraft, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Hello,
    I am currently looking for staff members to interview! All videos will be posted on my channel My1Legocraft on YouTube. Please PM me on the forums or my on Discord: My1Legocraft#2379 if any of the following list would like to interviewed contact me!
    Any others are also welcome to do the same!

List of Staff I am currently looking to interview:
    @DeanTM
    @FireStar
    @anuenue
    @Tobias
    @FuzzyJunior
    @AGLThree
    @DaPBillk (On Break)
    @510bike
    @AyyNick

Admins:
    @Toki
    @Islendingurinn
    @dutty

Devs:
    @Sobki

Pending:
    @Drizzerd
    @RainbowUnicornGM
    @Krkki
    @iPod5
    @BlondieBrook (BrookMarie)
    @January34 ゴ
    @iMedia

@Disgruntle
    @BadgerInASuit
    @Kippy_
    @Sven
    @XPfirePlayz
    @Squirrelflight05
    @xUmbreon
    @Hubble
    @Phamtastic
    @Twist

Waiting List:
    @okDamien

Done: (None at the moment) (Waiting for an answer)

The admins and Developers probably will say no but I'll see if they want to be interviewed. Now I know I listed some Ex-Staff members on my list while they are no longer staff they were staff at one point of time so I will still do it if they are willing! If anyone that I didn't list would like to be interviewed please feel free to contact me! You can contact me by both ways so I really don't care though I am more active on here than Discord with that being said I hope to hear from you soon! If you have any suggestions for me to interview go ahead and tell me! Also, If you have any question suggestions for me to ask the staff let me know!

Posted Sep 24, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 28, 2020
    WowCaleb, JAKE///, Hubble and 14 others like this.
  2. Seems like a cool idea. I remember there was a YT channel that used to do this a couple months back, but its gone inactive. I hope these staff say yes, because it was really cool to see what went on behind the scenes at MP! Anyways, I hope you get to interview all the people on this list. My only suggestion is perhaps try to get some devs to come for interviews, even if it's unlikely they'll say yes it's still worth trying. I've always wanted to know why @Sobki likes green so much...

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    GAM and Drizzerd like this.
  3. Hello!
    This sounds like a very interesting series! There used to be another youtuber who interviewed Mineplex staff, but unfortunately I think the series ended. I’m really happy to see that someone is attempting to bring back a similar series. I’d love to be interviewed for one of your videos (although I’m not an admin or mod that you listed). I think this is a great opportunity to shed light on the staff team and the different types of work they do. Maybe you could add a spin to it and interview one staff member from every sub team as well :)

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Amg_, GAM and Young_Inventor like this.
  4. Defiantly! I will be adding the name to the list! And that's a great question! We'll have to wait and see!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  5. I'll be more than happy to interview you! I don't have a set rank I'm interviewing just whoever want to! I'll defiantly do your idea you suggested!

OP OP
    Young_Inventor and Drizzerd like this.
  6. I think interviewing ex staff is a really good idea. They can speak their opinion without being afraid of getting told off by someone. It would most likely be a lot more honest and you can gain alot more from those interviews! But I’m sure there’s a lot of staff members who would also speak their mind lmao. Good luck on finding people! I hope you accomplish your goal.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  7. this sounds like an amazing idea! good luck! :)

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Young_Inventor and spookyanika like this.
  8. k

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    syrenical likes this.
  9. Yes. I totally agree! I can't wait to start!

OP OP
  10. Thank you!

OP OP
  11. Hi! I think it's a great idea to interview staff, as well as ex-staff. I will say that that's something I haven't seen before. I feel like interviewing ex-staff is just as great as interviewing current staff. I actually happen to be an ex-staff member, so I wouldn't mind being interviewed if you'd like to interview me. Good luck and have a wonderful day!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Amg_ and syrenical like this.
  12. I would more than happy to interview you!

OP OP
  13. hi! i agree! hope to see some interviews soon!!!!!!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    xGetSpooked likes this.
  14. I can't wait to do them as well!

OP OP
  15. Hey! This seems like such a cool idea :)! I cannot wait to see it happen !

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  16. Hiya!

This is a great way to learn more about the staff on Mineplex! I really look forward to seeing these videos! If you're ever looking for someone to interview I'm always open to that :D

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  17. Me either! By the way are you open to do interview some time?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020
  18. Defiantly! I will keep you in mind to do a interview with you in the future.

OP OP
  19. yeah! just shoot me a message whenever :)

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  20. Alrighty! I'll add you to the list of future people to interview once I'm done with the others! It's kinda getting full XD

OP OP