• 676 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4931 Players Online
  • 4255 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Open Staff Interviews!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by My1Legocraft, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Yeah man I'm totally down for an interview! Just send me a DM of the details!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  2. Looking forward to seeing this interview with @January34 ゴ! All of these would be pretty interesting to watch!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  3. You know, I’d ask, but my voice must be kept a secret from the world

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  4. Looking forward to watching these interviews, sure will be interesting!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    CraftyAditya674, WaynePlayz and Ref like this.
  5. Sure! I'll contact you shortly.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020
  6. Thank you! I appreciate the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 25, 2020
  7. Thanks! If you don't mind. I'll be contacting you soon to do an interview.

OP OP
  8. Alright. XD

OP OP
  9. That was the best response you could have given me lol

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  10. Hey! I think that this is a neat idea. I feel like this will help players get to know the staff, and what their main job is. I bet that this will even help me get to know other staff members.
    Thanks!

Just a quick question, what’s the story behind your username :p

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  11. Hey There!

This seems like a really fun idea! I think it will be really cool to see and learn things from different staff members. I especially like how you are going to interview some ex-staff members. I think it will be super interesting to see their view points on the server on things that have been going on. I am excited to see this! Good luck!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  12. Thank you!

OP OP
  13. Sounds like a great idea!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  14. Thanks!

OP OP
  15. Hey! at the time of this account creation I liked legos so I chose this. XD

OP OP
    BadgerInASuit likes this.
  16. Did not realize you were an Ex-staff member XD.

OP OP
  17. @iPod5 I wasn't able to add you on Discord if you can add me that would be great. Discord: My1Legocraft#2379 Please do so I can contact you about the details.

OP OP
    iPod5 likes this.
  18. Gonna be hilarious to see what some of the staff personalities are gonna be like. excited to see the video man. good luck

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  19. Ooooh boi! This is a great idea! I want to find out more about admins and mods since 99% of times when I contacted with them was when they wanted to lock my threads or give me some warnings!

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  20. Hey there Lego! I think your idea is going to be very interesting to watch and overall really cool. As someone else said, there used to be a YouTuber that interviewed staff members here on Mineplex in the past. Their videos were always entertaining and a cool way to learn more about other staff members. With that being said, I’m super stoked to see you bring back this video series concept. I think your idea to interview ex-staff is great as well! I can’t wait to see how this does, and I look forward to your videos.

Posted Sep 26, 2020