• 365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5603 Players Online
  • 5238 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Opening Requests and Art Recap

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Yooooooooooooo it's that time again, and I know a TON of you were waiting for this so here we go :)

ART REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
    You can DM me on Discord (Arrow#9776) if you want one. PLEASE note that a lot of people want art from me and you'll probably have to wait a good while before I can get to you. I try to do one piece a week, just to keep me sane and prevent the list from stressing me out haha​

Here are some examples of past requests: I know there were others that I have not listed here, but I don't want this thread to be ridiculously long cx

Here's some other art that I've made along the way that wasn't for requests:

This is by FAR the favorite piece I've done in ages. I spent SO much time on it and I'm glad it turned out as well as it did haha

[​IMG]

Self portraits? I guess- One was for a thumbnail and one was for my Xbox profile picture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was an inside joke among my friend group, and also part of a comic I never finished.
    [​IMG]

And here are two other portraits I did for friends, even though they weren't requested.
    Still gotta do the things I like :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also reccomend checking out this thread for more art from me; it was kinda my art intro thread where I introduced my stuff for the first time: (DO NOT post on it- Posting on old threads results in consequences [rules] and I don't wanna be responsible for that, so post at your own risk)
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/drawing-photos-and-dog.167354/

Thus concludes the Art Recap- if you want to request, DM me on Discord, and please please please be patient with me- art is hard xD
    Last note, these are also completely free! I just require a smile :D

EDIT:
    I will be closing requests once the list hits 25! I will reopen them when I've completed them all
    (The list is currently at 18)

EDIT 2:
    REQUESTS ARE CLOSED- see newest post to thread (from me as of the time of editing this)

Have a great day! Can't wait to see my inbox flood cx

Posted Mar 21, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 31, 2021
  2. Ok... going to discord...lol

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  3. :3
    I absolutely love them all, and I would love to see more! One of my favorites is the one you made for mpTyler, because of the little flower and that I love the color orange.

Keep up the good work !!

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  4. Hey!!

I am super excited about this! I have never gone to discord faster than I just did haha. You are such a talented person and would love to get an art piece from you!

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  5. You've been doing an amazing job with these pieces; I absolutely cannot wait to see more works from you!!

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  6. All these pieces, as said by the others above, are amazing. I'm sure you'll get so many requests because everyone wants something like this. Keep up the good work and good luck with all the requests.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  7. Hey Shadow,

I'm truly impressed by all of your artwork. As stated above by others, You've done amazing, I'm super proud of you, and I'm hoping to see more in the future, keep it up, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  8. I totally didn't scream with excitement when I saw you were open....heheheheheheheheh. Okay, Yes, I did. SO excited to see what future artwork you do, and if I'm too late to get one, then congratulations to everybody else!

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  9. Amazing work, I might

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  10. Amazing artwork!

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  11. That's an amazing job on your artwork you have! Keep it up, dude! :)

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  12. idk what flower you're talking about but pog thank you :D

Thats awesome haha I'm glad you're excited!

Thanks! I'm happy to do them :D

My discord definitly got more activity haha
    Thanks for the luck, I'll need it xD

The words of encouragement are definitly appreciated :)
    Cheers!

I'm the one that's going to be screaming hahaha
    I'm glad everyone is so excited I'm opening requests, it's very motivating lolol

:eyes:

:D

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 23, 2021
    siee likes this.
  13. This art is awesome! I always enjoy taking a look at your art, and I can't wait to see more art from you especially after the requests are done!

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  14. Oh I just realized the picture I was talking about was for Orangey, not mpTyler. And it was a leaf not a flower lol

Posted Mar 24, 2021
  15. Glad you enjoy! There will definitly be more in the future haha

That makes way more sense xDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2021
  16. Omg! He’s back and is now busy again, I loved the art you did for me (thats why I still have it on lol) and also really enjoyed the past art you did for others!!! I cannot wait to see more spectacular art from you! :D

Posted Mar 26, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  17. He is back :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2021
  18. Arrow!

I adore your art and lowkey need a new profile picture :eyes:
    Let's work something out! I DM'd you on discord <3-<3

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  19. Hello hello everyone new to this thread!

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED
    Thank you to everyone who requested art from me, it means SO much to me that you guys like my art that much and I absolutely love reading all the kind words from you guys when I post stuff.
    I'm really passionate about doing my thing and I'm glad so many other people like it, and I hope that I'm putting some smiles on some faces!

My requests will re-open in (estimating here) approximately 6/7 months. I have 25 people on the list, and I (try) to do one request a week- it keeps me sane and I don't want this to turn into a job because then I don't like doing it as much so I gotta pace myself haha

Thanks for being patient and passionate, love you guys
    See you in the next art post- whiiiiiich will be sometime this week!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 31, 2021
    xGetRekted and Bob16077777 like this.
  20. I actually think your character is really cool. I'm pretty sure I've said something about it on your wall before as well. You're probably among the best profile picture artists on here right now.

Also, thanks once again for doing my own pfp.

Posted Apr 3, 2021