• 605 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9332 Players Online
  • 8727 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Opinions on netherite gear

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fox McCloud, Nov 29, 2021.

1. What do you think of netherite gear?

I personally love netherite gear because it's the most durable and provides the most strength and protection. In all of my survival worlds, I will always go for netherite armor before I go to the end to fight the ender dragon.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  2. Amcent debris is hard to find

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  3. I've never actually made it that fair to get netherite, sometimes I barely get full diamond armor because I really only play on my friends' SMP which never lasts for super long. If I really got into an SMP with my friends, finding netherite would definitely be fun! :)

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  4. I would say netherite gear is great overall but when your using it in PvP it is too overpowered

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  5. its alright

I like how its op and stuff but its hard to find (really expensive) and seems to me that it breaks easily, even with Unbreaking III. it also takes a ton to repair the armor or tools / whatever and I would much rather prefer diamond armor. Because its easier to get and repair

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. I don't care for it because it is too op. Every time I'm in a smp once people get netherite it is boring because you can't have a war (most smp's i am in start wars) because no one ever dies!!!

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  7. what about mending?

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  8. Hahah same I can never get that far lol

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  9. It's well worth it if you commit to getting it and maxing out the enchants. Plus it was about time we got something better than diamond. I have fully enchanted netherite in my 1.16 hardcore world (where it's the most useful) and I can survive for a very long time in lava with full health rapid regen and tank a point-blank creeper explosion. It doesn't really matter in PVP from my experience, as most major PVP servers use 1.8 combat and don't make use of any 1.9+ features whatsoever, like netherite, shields, tridents, crossbows, or dual-wielding.

Posted Dec 1, 2021