• 671 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10340 Players Online
  • 9669 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Orangey's Epik reintro bc boredom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orangey, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Ayo hi.

So my last intro was about a year ago, and a lot has changed (I think, I'm still here playing mineplex so really nothing changed but sure) since then So yeah, here's some stuffs about me you may or may not know:

Mineplex:
    Bedrock Main; Level 67
    Java Account: 14
    Mobile main till summer of 2020, Laptop ever since.
    I main skywars and that's pretty much it.

Favorites:
    Favorite Color: Try and guess ik its impossible to tell 100% you cant find out.
    Favorite Food: Breadsticks; Pizza.
    Favorite Drink: Dr.Pepper (Had 1 for 6 days in a row now).
    Favorite Animal: Penguins are cool.
    Favorite Number: 74 (69 is also pretty cool ngl).
    Favorite Movie Series: Avengers cuz yes, rewatching for 2nd time.
    Favorite Sport: Do eSports count? ig that.
    Favorite Dessert: Oreo stuff.
    Favorite Subject: Uhhh lunch.

Hobbies:
    Minecraft (Dur)
    Making and editing youtube videos
    Working on texture packs (That never get finished)
    Going on walks or hiking

Other Fax:
    My fish froze and unfroze over the Texas grid outage so now he's Captain America.
    Beat New Super Mario Bros. in PreK because I'm a savage epic gamer.
    Grew up under Nintendo rule.
    Used to be Plat 1 in rocket league for solos.
    I am iron man

Hope you enjoyed reading about some skinny kid on the internet, and yeah. Hello Mineplexian doods.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  2. 0 replies, haha. I'm a meme xDDDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 24, 2021
  3. I think your favorite color is orange. AM I RIGHT?

Posted Mar 25, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  4. Heyo! I think we definitely share a lot in common with each other, especially with our love for pizza and breadsticks. I mainly play on Java but I'm looking into playing some Bedrock in the future, but I'm not the best at Skywars at all. Oreos are delicious too, especially when they're cold. As for your favorite color, as if that wasn't obvious, it's yellow I think. Where's your favorite place to get pizza btw?

Posted Mar 25, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  5. No I would never
    probs Pizza Hut or my moms homemade pizza

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2021
  6. So I'm not right? :(

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  7. Hi there Orangey,

It's such a pleasure to meet you! Firstly, I'm Justin/parkour and I play on a laptop like you! My favourite colour has to be Blue in light of the fact that it reminds me of my lake at my cottage just like other beautiful bodies of water. My favourite food and drink have to be pasta, sushi, and/or spinach, and water. My favourite animal has to be a dog just because I have one my self. If you're curious, his name is Ben and he's a ****er spaniel poodle. I started playing Baseball approximately between the ages of 5-6; that being said, I always wore the number 12 because that's when I started getting into more of a competitive state. Ever since, In 1922, the French government ceded to Canada in perpetuity Vimy Ridge, and the land surrounding it. I have been intrigued with the number 12 and seems quite lucky if you ask me. I don't quite have a favourite movie, however, I essentially love the tv show the office. My favourite dessert has to be tiramisu and chocolate moose cake, very delicious if you ask me. My favourite subject is science, specifically Chemistry. I dream of becoming a chemical engineer or pharmacist.

My hobbies include playing on Mineplex, playing baseball, hockey, bike riding, and associating with my friends in real life and on discord. :p; P.S. Congrats on betting the new super Mario game/level (I don't know how you like to refer to it, xD). Nevertheless, I'm always open to converse and play with you someday. If you have any questions and/or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums. I hope you have a great rest of your night/day, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  8. Ayy nice to meet you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2021
  9. It was so fun to get to read about you! As much as I love to read a paragraph about someone, I found it fun how you set your introduction up at a bulleted list of facts.

My guess of color is cerulean. Also, you mentioning breadsticks made me realllly hungry for them now; I might just have to swing by a local pizza shop and get some tonight. I can practically taste them now.

I am staff on both bedrock and java so maybe I will see you around sometime! Definitely say hello if you see me :)

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    Orangey likes this.