• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10474 Players Online
  • 7584 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Oriental skywars

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by MathMan1234, Jun 30, 2020.

1. https://imgur.com/a/RPZD1UK

I know there needs to be cobwebs on spawn island, anvils in center and more chests in center, ill sort that later

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    Lesot and ARareBlackBear like this.
  2. I really like the structures in this map! The buildings are really beautiful. We do already have some SKY maps with this same theme, but this one does seem unique enough to possibly be accepted. One suggestion is to make the middle island quite a bit bigger. As it is currently, you wouldn't be able to run around on the outside of the structures, which would hugely affect gameplay in a negative manner. There isn't a ton of space to run around on in general. I really like the buildings though, nice job!

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  3. Thank you for the feedback, in terms of connecting islands there should be enough space to run around on as it is about the same amount of blocks as other maps, the mid island though I see your point. I don't think I can make the island any bigger as it is around 40x40 right now which is max size, but I might make the mid island one large structure with 4 pillars to increase the mid space

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
  4. Very nice, I like the map isn’t cluttered with stuff.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    MathMan1234 likes this.
  5. Thank you very much :)

OP OP
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  6. As someone who loves to play Sky Wars, I would totally play on this map. I really enjoy the mix of all the colors and how they go well together. My favorite part about the build would have to be the pink trees and how they look. The bridges also look amazing and go very well with the whole map. I hope to see more builds in the future!

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  7. Thank you so much for the king words, they mean alot Lesot :)

OP OP
    Lesot likes this.
  8. I really like the look of this map, the terrain and shape of the islands look great along with the trees! I love the pink blossom trees on maps. As for the structures they look amazing too, it looks well detailed and put together. The only feedback that I have for you to improve is maybe adding a bit more detail to the grass with some other blocks like clay, carpets, andesite etc to give it more of a textured look. Other than that the map looks amazing, well done!

Posted Jul 2, 2020