• 2228 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4807 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Oudated server

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by PreReaper, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey mineplex staff, i was just wondering when the server is going to be updated to 1.15

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  2. I don't speak for the development team, but from what I remember, it's usually compatible within a week or two for new updates.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    PreReaper likes this.
  3. Why question for you is why do you want 1.15 on mineplex? xD

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  4. it might take a while for mineplex to be updated to 1.15, in the mean time you can use a older version of minecraft to access mineplex.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  5. Why the heck would a java player want 1.15 dont you guys know that 1.9+ pvp system is jacked up xD

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  6. Yo!
    The answer I can give is soon. General staff aren't given an official date however, I can say it will be soon. With any version update the development and quality assurance testing team have to test and mess around with every aspect of Mineplex to make sure nothing is majorly broken before it's pushed live. I'll be locking this thread since your concern was addressed, but if you have any other questions feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Thread Addressed

Posted Dec 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.