• 406 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6109 Players Online
  • 5703 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Paint Ball

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Mold_, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't agree with ffa mode for player count reasons, but I'm all on board for a medic kit. I think rather than one heart, just make it a three shot version of rifle. You can still kill people, but you won't be very good against the existing kits (except maybe sniper). With a medic kit, you want low damage output, but you still want kill potential. There is no way a gun that does 1 or 2 hearts per hit with a 2-3 second cooldown is gonna get you any kills.

Posted May 17, 2019
  2. Problem with this is that damage must be in increments of 2.5 damage.

Posted May 17, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  3. The medic kit sounds interesting, although personally I don't think that paintball is in need of new kits at the moment. In the future, I think that the medic kit would be a pretty good addition, although I like the current method of healing teammates (the healing bottles). I don't think that a new kit will be added anytime soon, especially one that heals teammates (although you never really know). I personally like the idea, I just don't think it's needed.

I do, however, like the sound of a free-for-all version of paintball. It would be super interesting to play since no one is on a specific team. The game might be a little quick, though, since you wouldn't be able to be revived by teammates and it is fairly easy to get killed in paintball.

Posted May 17, 2019
  4. ah wasn't aware of that. I'd say make it like an unchargeable sniper in that case.

Posted May 17, 2019
  5. @xUmbreon The reason I posted about the Medic Kit is, my sister would really like there to be a support role, not just smash, and, bash, roles.

Thank you for the positive post on Free For All though.

@PapiKirito The idea for Medic kit is, the gun does one amour piece every two seconds (Not sure how much damage one amour piece is worth).

-Mold_- :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2019
  6. These ideas have been denied for the following reasons:

Medic Kit:
    • Excessive healing is bad for the game
    • If multiple people on a team had this kit then the games would be prolonged massively
    FFA Mode:
    • Not enough players (it'd be something to consider if we had a resurgence of players)
    Not Planned >> Denied by Game Insights

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    KilledByVoid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.