• 752 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11187 Players Online
  • 10435 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Paintball kits

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by HawkTC, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New paintball kits should be added or a rework of the current kits. thoughts on this?

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  2. I think they're fine. They all cover the points of super paintball

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  3. Hey!

If you have any ideas for paintball kits, please explain them thoroughly. Give the kit name, description, what the kit does, how it benefits the game, and any other essential ideas! I would love to see new kits for any game but only as long as it actually works well.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    0775, xGetRekted and HeyItsTay_ like this.
  4. If anything you should add perk abilities to existing kits that give small edges and advantages or different variants of the currently existing classes like a faster shotgun with less damage or a slower machine gun with higher damage

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2020
    ItsFree likes this.
  5. I personally like them, they have the kits which represent the types of guns in many shooting games. They could add a pistol or RPG kit as those categories don’t have a kit however both kits have foreseeable issues.

a pistol kit just simply would be hard to balance whereas a RPG kit just wouldn’t fit with the feel of the game.

good idea, however I don’t believe it’s necessary.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  6. yeah, that's why I was suggesting adding some perk system that gives slight combat edges

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2020
  7. Hey!
    Personally, I think the kits are fine. It covers pretty much everything you'd need, and I think everyone has a kit they like to use. If you're accurate, go for sniper or rifle. If you're more of a rusher, go for shotgun. If you like to go slow, steady, and camp, then sniper is for you. Pretty much anything you can think of is already covered. I'd rather see new kits added to other games before paintball. Thanks for the idea!

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    HawkTC and 0775 like this.
  8. Hey dude.
    I think the kits are fine as they are, and that Developers should focus on other games before even considering updating Super Paintball. Apart from that, what kinds of kits do you want to see added? What would they do an how would they work? What kinds of perks would the existing kits be given?
    Because you didn't elaborate much on what you want to see, I'm going to give this idea a -1 at the moments.
    Have a good day!

~SpyNinja__

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  9. Hey!

At this moment in time, I think the kits we have now for Super Paintball are sufficient. As others have said, the guns available fit most types of players. More importantly, I personally think the devs should focus their work elsewhere. Super Paintball isn't one of the most popular games on the network, and there isn't much else we can do with the kits to change them.

That being said, if you have specific suggestions, like specific kits that you believe should be implemented, you should edit this thread with those ideas. Generally, people are more inclined to hear you out if you have specific reasons and suggestions as to why we should support your idea. I'm interested in what you'll come up with!

For now, -1 from me. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Jun 25, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  10. Hey there!

As of the current state of Paintball I don't really see new needs for kits? All of the current kits match everything. The rifle kit is good for people who prefer to play aggressive and kill quickly. The shotgun kit is more so for people who play defensive and are able to 1 shot people while the machine gun kit is for people who like to play crazy and just spray there paintball gun hoping it kills someone. And the sniper kit is also good for people who like to go up on the higher parts of the maps and shoot people from a far range so they don't engage in to much much action. The only other kit I could be thinking of is maybe a support kit? It could have 5 healing potions instead of 5 and have a rifle so it's able to back everybody up!

If you do have anymore suggestions for anymore kits we're always open to hearing some more ideas out of you! Personally at the current point I don't really think anymore kits are needed besides the one I suggested. As of now I'll unfortunately be giving your idea a -1. If you do have anymore suggestions about this game or any anything else on the network please submit more!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  11. This idea has been denied for the following reasons:
    • Planned changes to kits already exist
    • [​IMG]
    • Kits don't need perks as it would make them too complicated and would take away from the simple gameplay
    • Variations of kits are unnecessary: "faster shotgun with less damage" is just rifle/mg and "slower machine gun with higher damage" is just rifle
    Not Planned >> Denied by Game Insights

Posted Mar 30, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.