• 2138 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10576 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Parkour Madness

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Aleksa445, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Like survival games but with PARKOUR!
    Last one standing wins.
    Kits would be:
    Jumper:Gives double jump ability=recharge time 25 seconds (free)
    Builder:Gets x3 instant walls (3x3) (1000 gems)
    Sumo:Gets sumo stick (knockback I) (2500 gems)
    Bird:Get abillity to fly for 10 seconds=recharge time 60 seconds (5000 gems)
    Guardian:Ability to defend himself from falling=recharge 45 seconds (7500 gems)
    Destructor:Gets Throwable TNT x3 (10.000 gems)
    Champion:Gets -25% knockback,double jump=recharge time 45 seconds and iron chestplate (achviment kit)

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    Cagayan likes this.
  2. Hello!

To be completely honest, I have a hard time seeing what this game would end up being like. I think if you would expand on this concept, it would be easier for people to decide what their opinion is. Once you add to this idea, I think it might be really cool. Other than that I think that the kits need to be tweaked a little bit.

Keep being creative :]

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  3. Hey there,

It is nice of you to include kits which shows that you have put a lot of time and thinking into your idea, however, I do believe you need to be more descriptive. Would this game consist primarily of parkour? Will players have to find weapons in chest to use against other players? What is the goal of the game, to complete a parkour or to be the last player standing? I am sure your idea has potential but you will have to be more descriptive in order for the community to truly get what you are suggesting.

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  4. Hey @Aleksa445,

This game concept is very similar to SkyWars in a sense. It's hard to tell if your idea would be implemented as the only differences are the kits and the map set up (ie. a parkour map in your vision).

Love the idea, but could use some more tweaking!
    SourSky

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  5. I’m a little confused as to where you’re going with this idea. I’m all for a game based on parkour, however we already have a game like that (Dragon Escape). Secondly, how are you envisioning the gameplay? Is it the last person standing or whoever completes the parkour first? What I’m getting from this is you want a parkour game that includes PvP, correct me if I’m wrong.

Personally, I would like to see a parkour game that includes PvP, however I think you should put a bit more description into your idea so we can get a clearer picture of what you’re suggesting. The kits all sound pretty neat, though.

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  6. How To Win:
    Be last one standing
    don`t fall or get eliminated
    --- Post updated ---
    also map is like a parkour that doesn`t have end.Kinda like skywars islands without building
    --- Post updated ---
    there are blocks u can jump on example there are 20 islands and there are blocks between them so you can parkour from one to next one

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2019