• 355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8793 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Particle doesn't show

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Adam13, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its very boring like 1 month ago particle isnt working! This is really boring for people who have Rank and cant have particle! I hope they fix it soon (sorry for bad english):bedrock:

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. I, personally have the same problem. Its annoying and i hope its fixed! Bye!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  3. Yeah xd
    This game with that stupid Minecraft update that -snip- everything up xd
    It affected particle textures and mob morphs. It’s a buggy mess. I guarantee the bedrock devs are working hard to fix this xd

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  4. Hey!
    I'm sorry that this happening to you. The best thing to do is be patient, I'm sure the developers will fix this soon! I have found that some particles work better than others, or relogging, or sometimes just clicking on and off works as well. I hope you have a great day!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  5. Heya!

Sorry about this! The best thing we can tell you is to create a bug report here to alert our Quality Assurance team of this issue. They will work closely with our Developers in order to get this issued sorted out as soon as possible. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.