• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7261 Players Online
  • 7261 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

People Should be Nicer to me on Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Moosistant, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Same. He ran the "SSM hacking" channel.

wow slash, u have the most professional gif on ur signature thing and u still decide to act like an egirl smh

Posted Apr 30, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 3, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  2. Don’t worry, we appreciate you. But not everyone is as friendly as others.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  3. Beautiful post, very inspirational and brave of you to do this. 10/10.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  4. I've been on the website many, many, many times and I've read many threads on the Mineplex forums. This, without question, is the greatest thread I've ever read in my life. If I were Owner today and read this for the first time, I wouldn't question it. I'd more than likely ask for your genius. It is delicious. The smoothness. The balance of facts and ambition. The articulation. All together in one. Have the confidence to sprinkle it all over. Have the confidence. Allow your fingers to create the design; don't force it - make it. Well done.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  5. Why aren't people already kind and respectful towards you?

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  6. Upon stumbling on this thread, I figured:

"Ah, another one of these."

But the second my eyes met the words of this post, I was taken aback. All of a sudden I felt this energy within me, this power...It felt like someone began slowly tickling my spine. This is so brilliantly philosophical with intense, blood-sucking detail. It has appealed to every single one of my senses, including my sixth, which I always thought was a social construct.

Thank you so much OP for bringing this issue to light. I will Harvard reference you in my thesis in four years.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  7. This thread:

[​IMG]

xD <3

Posted Apr 30, 2021