• 2312 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10750 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Personal Polls

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Tours, Jun 1, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Hello everybody!
    I'm back today presenting another idea. As I was scrolling through my wall, I thought of a simple idea that may benefit anyone interested in quizing players or of course, just merely interested in setting up polls.

The polls feature dominates many threads on the forums. So why not bring that option into our walls and group pages? Polls effeciently record accurate statistics necessary for group discussions or ideas. Incorporating the option into our walls and groups will make it much easier to personalize our polls and use them whenever we like. Since the website aims to target a very similar style of social media platforms, personal polls push it a step further into the realm of similarity between general social media platforms and Mineplex's website.

Although this idea may be short and simple, I think it still serves a purpose in recognizing particular self-driven ideas or discussions through walls and groups. Tell me what you guys think and if any of you have any additions to this idea, please comment it down below!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    oeod likes this.
  2. Heyo!

I think this would be a great addition to players walls. Let's hope it gets added!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Tours likes this.
  3. Don't see any overt negatives to this idea. +1

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Combativeness/xWorpp and Tours like this.
  4. I don't think there are any issues with this. It's very simple to be added in (At least from my development knowledge), and it would be a nice feature! There's nothing wrong with it, whether it has to do with the development needed, aesthetics, or really anything! +1 from me!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Tours likes this.
  5. This sounds like something many players would enjoy! Sometimes people do not want to post on the forums and just have a casual discussion on their walls instead of doing it on a thread. This can also benefit people who care about their like ratio on the forums as profile posts do not count towards the overall but the likes do. That is all I can think of but it is a great start!

+1 for now

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Tours likes this.