• 785 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3364 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

pet disappeared

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ghost Wolf Two, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I unboxed a pet baby zombie from an imperial crate yesterday and equipped it but i had a ghost mute so unequipped it until i had fixed the issue now it says i cant equip it at all and that it is locked. has anyone else had this issue?

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  2. hey, I don't normally play bedrock, but it sounds like an annoying bug. You can report the bug here so other people don't come across is in the future.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    neotheater and Ghost Wolf Two like this.
  3. thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
  4. Hiya!

I'm going to be locking this thread because it has been answered correctly. It is indeed a bug. Make sure to include as much evidence of the bug as possible to make it easier for our Quality Assurance team to look into. By that I mean things like screen recordings etc. If you can't do that, explain in as much detail how to replicate the bug (try to remember how the bug happened and the steps you took to get there).

Any further questions about this specific incident please inform one of our Quality Assurance team members that can be found under 'Quality Assurance' on our Staff list! But do make sure to submit the bug report before contacting them directly.

thread locked because the concern has been addressed.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.