• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9399 Players Online
  • 6509 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

petition to remove bucolic bedrock map

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by nerfguns3, May 29, 2020.

?

yes or no

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. bucolic bedrock is a terrible map that should honestly get removed. it take so long to get to another teams base

Posted May 29, 2020
  2. Could you show a picture? I think I know what it is but not sure.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and nerfguns3 like this.
  3. I wouldn’t call it a bad map, however it definitely does take longer to rush teams. That’s probably the only reason why people would want it removed in my opinion.

Posted May 30, 2020
  4. Ya

Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  5. Although, It may be annoying for players who rush others, think about the players who do not rush others.
    This map may be awful in your opinion but some other players may have different strategies.
    I don't think removing maps is a bright idea but possibly adding new maps to improve the server would be a brilliant idea.

This is just my opinion.

- TopBlitzz

Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and DaPBillk like this.
  6. Honestly the map is terrible for people who rush early but it does give more time to protect bed. I would just nerf it a little if that's the right word to make it less blocks to get to middle point. Not necessarily get rid of it

Posted May 30, 2020
  7. Like moonlight said I don’t think it’s a bad map. I think the issue is that it’s longer than it needs to be. I think the emerald points and the bases should be closer to the middle and maybe eliminate the islands between the middle and the bases. Also have to remember that some people don’t play competitively, but I do agree that the map could use slight changes.

Posted May 30, 2020
  8. It was changed on java so it takes less to get to other teams. So when that map update comes out in another 3 years, you should be good to go

Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and WowTamman like this.
  9. Yes, this map is terrible not only because it is huge, but also because it allows players to obtain infinite emeralds using the crafting tables that are on the left and right side of the island(For those who don't know, it is possible to duplicate emeralds and bricks)

Posted May 30, 2020
  10. You must think about the people who aren’t very good pvpers or rushers, @nerfguns3. They like to play defensively, as you can see in most CakeWars games

Posted May 30, 2020