• 1179 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3758 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pets 2.0

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Cardyceps, Nov 21, 2019.

Tags:
?

Did you like idea?

1. Yes, these animals are so cute

66.7%
  2. No, this is a bad idea and mineplex mustn't be bothered creating it

33.3%
  3. 1)Great Crested Newt

33.3%
  4. 2)Eastern Red-spotted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 3)Alpine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 4)Giant Japanese salamander

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So a few weeks ago I incidentally locked my thread about pets, but I recreated it on the same day. Sadly, no one even knew about it, I think that it is because I named it "Newts" and not "Pets" So here is my thread with the name change.
    --- Post updated ---
    1) Sales on the day when this pet will be out. All pets will have a lower price and will be more affordable .
    2) I decided that we can add 3 types of newts:
    wild newt(usual black one)
    domestic pet(white)
    and the larva.
    You might ask me how an amphibian can have larva form?
    Well during this period of time they spend their life in water and breath through external horn like gills.
    Most famous larva are axolotl larva because they always look happy!
    [​IMG]

Here is the axolotl who plays on piano to make you smile.
    [​IMG]
    And some cute newts
    [​IMG]

there are many newts and I was thinking that adding just white version is a bad idea so I will add four ideas based on REAL newts and you will be able to choose which one you like most and why it should be added.
    1)Great Crested Newt
    [​IMG]

2)Eastern Red-spotted newt
    [​IMG]

3)Alpine newt
    [​IMG]

4) Giant Japanese Salamander
    [​IMG]

P.S. Only one of them can be added, they also have different sizes.

So i was thinking about making a white newt an exclusive pet for Bedrock. The other thing is the rarity and cost of pets.
    Usual: 50-100 minecoins (depends from pet)
    Rare: 150-200 minecoins (depends from pet)
    Legendary: 300 - 350 minecoins (depends from pet)
    Epic: 400-500 minecoins (depends from pet)
    Of course we already have rarity for in-game mob pets, but this is a little bit different because the rarity of the pets will encourage customers to buy rarer pets.
    Sales that I also mentioned won't effect Usual and rare pets, but will definitely effect Epic pets and MAYBE legendary pets

I also have an idea to make people vote for their favorite newt.
    1) Choose Great Crested newt if you want a pet that can give you a jump boost if you will jump on its spiked crest
    2) Eastern Red-spotted newt for people who want a pet that produces lava particles like lava block, it will produce more particles if you will give it a gadget that looks like food, it will also have harts above it as if it was bred.
    3) Giant Japanese newt can be used as a horse to let you move faster around the lobby
    4) Alpine newt is the smallest from newts and unlike Giant Japanese salamander, Alpine newt will ride on you like a parrot.
    P.S. This will work only in lobby and the newt that will win and will be added to Mineplex will automatically become legendary or epic.
    By the way, you can show your own pet ideas. I will comment on ideas that I liked

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  2. I love the idea of the prices but maybe change the lowest to 100. but other then that I think this is an awesome idea! Maybe make the newts bigger and I love the brontosaurus is an awesome idea! Overall I think this is a good idea and I’ll be giving this a +1

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  3. Hi!

im on java, and im pretty new to java. I missed the u in shut and i got muted. Can i get unmuted?

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  4. Am I understanding that although you're trying to create #cutenewt and four different newt pets, you're also fine with other people having their own pet suggestions?

If so, could I suggest a tardigrade (water bear) pet? They're adorable, microscopic in real life and are soo resistant, when scientists tested if they could survive in space, they survived. And more came down then went up.
    #SpaceBabies

By the way my favourite newt is the Great Crested Newt ^-^

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    This is quiet creative idea, but I think that some people might be scared a bit, by the way did you see tardigrades in Death Stranding?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2019
  6. I mean, can't Mineplex just be inspired by the tardigrade, instead of just make a big one? Just a chonky adorable blob will do xD

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  7. Yes, why not
    --- Post updated ---
    One more thing, you forgot to vote, it is really important for me.
    --- Post updated ---
    It looks like this thread might fail like previous one, I really hope that people will notice this thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2019
  8. Don't say that! I honestly thought the Newts thread was literally just a fan club announcements post, this is clearly a suggestion :D It takes a couple of hours for anyone to reply, because the forum notification system has a significant dely, and there's a chance that nearly everyone is in a different timezone.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  9. You will have to appeal for any punishments HERE.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  10. Hey, why there is no one here, I mean those two lads: orange and realwand, didn't even notice that this thread asks for pet ideas. I just feel sad and angry, I hope that someone will notice this thread.
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way here is another newt idea, crocodile newt:
    [​IMG]
    If you will inspect it closely, you might find out that this newt resembles one of the dragons from "How to train your dragon". It has many names and some of them have some of their parts coloured orange.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2019
  11. It is actually really weird how no-one has noticed this, maybe you could edit the original post to being with something like
    NOTE: This thread is for ideas for new pets, primarily in Bedrock but also Java. Comment below on pets you would like added. The rest of this message is just ideas for newt-themed pets
    @Cardyceps

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    RealWand and Cardyceps like this.
  12. Thanks for ideas

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.