• 1421 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9859 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pets/siblings

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dinnersaur_, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Greetings

I just wanted to know who keeps you company at home? Siblings? Pets? Maybe even a cousin that lives with you or just really involved parents. As for me, I have one younger brother and one dog.

I'll talk about my dog first. I used to have two dogs, but now I only have one. She's an American Staffordshire Terrier (type of pitbull) and I've had her since I was in 2nd grade and she's now 11 years old. She's super sweet even though some people are skeptical of pitbulls. And even though she's getting old, she's still doing great. She actually has enough energy to go on long walks in the morning or even play-fight with my dad. My other dog I got when I was in 6th grade, but he died 3 years later. He was only like 5 or something. He had lots of issues. Um... yeah. We adopted him from the local pound. No one is really sure what kind of dog he is, so we just called him a Hound Mix. And he was kinda viscous when we adopted him, but we didn't notice until after we brought him into our house. He would block me and my brother from moving in our own home, and growl and bite when we tried to do anything about it. Also, no petting him whatsoever because apparently he didn't like that either. A trainer we took him to said he shouldn't even have been allowed to have been adopted because of his aggressive behaviors. After 3 years we put him in a different training program, which actually worked very well, but he died shortly after from a heart attack at the vet.

Alright now, moving on to my brother, who is 2 years and 4 months younger than me. Alright, so this kid actually hates me right now. I called him annoying a few days ago and he's still mad at it because the only time when he speaks to me is when I'm trying to tell him something and he just tells me to shut the heck up. When he's not holding a pointless grudge against me, he's actually a decent person to be around. Sometimes his jokes are actually funny and he's a good person to play videogames with, as long as it's not too competitive because then he just gets mad. So yeah, that's my brother. And I'll just say this- it's my birthday in 3 days so he better start being a little nicer to me just for one day on my birthday. >:[

So yeah, this is who I've had for company at home for most of my life, although if I had to be honest, I'd say that I prefer to be alone in my room for many hours :p

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  2. Here is who is currently in my household.

I have an orange tabby, a cat. His name is Ricardo and he almost 4 years old. I got him about 2 years ago. He greets me every time I come home and loves to curl up in my bed. Occasionally, he would sleep on my bed for the night.

My little brother is 7-years-old. Most of the time, I avoid him if possible as he is annoying and inconsiderate. He plays Mineplex on Bedrock, I do not know his IGN. His life revolves around playing piano, house-league B basketball, and house-league A hockey, even though he cannot score a single goal, no offence dude:3

I have a 44-year-old mom who is a doctor and a 50-year-old dad who is a computer consultant.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.