• 974 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5256 Players Online
  • 4282 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Phone survey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sonic The Hedgehog, Mar 28, 2020.

1. I got my first phone 2 years ago, being the iPhone 7, and just a few days ago I upgraded to the iPhone 11. It's a really good phone, I love it. Has a good screen size, amazing camera, I wouldn't pick any other. Although I'm still in that new phone phase right now.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  2. People think this is a bit strange of me, but I don't like getting new phones because I'm afraid of losing memory and other things. I currently have an iPhone 6, and I continuously get asked by my mom if I want an upgrade but I keep saying no because I like the phone I have now!

Have a good day!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  3. So far, I've only owned two phones that are from Apple. My first phone which I got as a birthday gift back in 2017 was an iPhone 7. It was white and had this boxy black case which now to look at it is kinda boring to look at. Later on, for my 15th birthday back in December, I received the iPhone 11 in yellow. I've honestly been in love with this phone forever and I even have a clear case and private screen protector so nobody can see my scary snapscore.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  4. I have an iPhone 6plus I thinks it the last good looking phone apple made it has the headphone jack Touch ID only one camera

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  5. I currently have an iPhone 8. I’ve had it for a little over two years, and it’s still in really good condition which is nice! I have a bad habit of dropping my phone, but I have a really strong phone case and a screen protector which has kept my phone in good condition. Although I have had to replace the screen protector a few times.

Before that, I had an iPhone SE. It was small, but nice. My very first phone was my mom’s old iPhone. I think it was an iPhone 5S.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  6. I've always used Google's Pixel smartphones. Currently, my primary daily driver is my Pixel 4.

Google's phones use a clean implementation of Android much more lightweight than competitors like Samsung, and as a result not only does the phone feel much faster but Google is able to open Developer Preview and Beta builds of Android up Pixel users.

It's a pretty great phone regardless.

Posted Mar 29, 2020