• 996 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10433 Players Online
  • 9437 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Phone survey

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Krystal The Fox, Aug 28, 2020.

1. What kind of phone do you use?

I currently use an iPhone XR but am I going to switch to the new iPhone from apple once its realeased this year. We don't know what the new iphones will be called yet.

Posted Aug 28, 2020
    EnderGamer and Orangey like this.
  2. Just got the 11

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  3. Hellooo

I've always owned Samsung phones because all of my family has as well and my parents bought my first phone for me when I was 12. My first phone was a Galaxy S4. It was pretty old, so it was nothing special. At the time, it was a really good phone and I was just thankful I had anything at that point. When I was around 14, I got an upgrade to a Galaxy S6. This was a newer phone and an obvious score for me. I loved using it and all of it's new features, along with the brand new technology it brought with it. I have never broken a phone, so I just get a new one when my old one either has a bad battery, or I just want an upgrade. My most recent phone was a Galaxy S8 that I got in 9th grade. This was the newest Samsung phone and felt very revolutionary to me. I've had this phone the longest out of all my phones, about 4 years now. It's lasted amazingly and I love the reliability. Great question, thanks for asking!

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  4. Yo!

I currently use the IPhone 8, and it has done so much for me over the years. The phone is still really fast, and gets the main job done, which is for calling. I have used a lot of phones in the past, but this phone is just very good. The camera quality impresses me to this day, as some pictures I have taken look real life. The battery life is also quite good, as it enables me to complete many tasks throughout the day. I don't plan to upgrade to a newer phone any time soon because my current phone is doing a fantastic job!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  5. Still rocking the Galaxy S6 lol. I got it last year for $50 and it's been worth it just to get me through the school year. You can squeeze a bit more life out of older phones by installing light weight operating systems as well as buying an unused battery. Currently I'm running LinageOS (Android 9). I'm thinking about updating it to the Android 10 variant however I'm probably just going to buy a Pixel 4a once it's available in Canada. Hoping that's sooish because my poor phone is starting to fall apart lol. That back glass is absolutely not intended to just fall off randomly.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  6. Hiya!

I am currently using my very cracked and almost broken iPhone X! Honestly, don't trust me with phones. I drop them way too much and it's pretty sad. To be fair, the only reason it dropped this time was because my dog pulled me way too hard on a walk and it went flying. I am hoping to get the 11 possibly since my birthday is in a couple of weeks but who knows! It's interesting to see everyone's phones above haha. Overall, I like my phone because I am able to communicate with my friends and take selfies with my dog. Thanks for asking! :)​

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  7. I use my Samsung Galaxy S6 and I'm quite surprised a lot of other people also use/have used the same .o.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    Dulciloquy likes this.
  8. Hey there! I just recently switched from the old iPhone SE to a Samsung Galaxy a21! It's a new budget phone, and I like it!

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  9. I am currently using an iPhone 6s. It still pretty fast and comfortable for one-hand use since it has a 4.7 inch display. The fact that it still gets software updates (currently on iOS 14.3) means that it still gets new features as well as security and performance improvements. Overall I am really satisfied with it and I will probably keep it for the next 2-3 years!

Posted Dec 21, 2020
    Orangey likes this.
  10. I currently have the Iphone 11 max pro, I'm loving it :D

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  11. I still have the iPhone 8 ,but hoping for a new one this Christmas. My phone is so old and getting beat up as time goes on..

Posted Dec 22, 2020
  12. iPhone 7 not bad

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    Orangey likes this.
  13. iPhone 6s do not bully me

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    yvuggu, Giorgis20 and usnic like this.
  14. I currently have the iPhone XR but I am planning on upgrading next year when the new phones come out.

Posted Dec 25, 2020
  15. I've been having iPhone XS Max for two years and wanting to have an upgrade this year. I am planning to get an iPhone 12 Pro and the color will be silver. After having the color black per phone in the past, it's time for me to change the color. I was hoping that I'd get it this Thanksgiving, but it already got sold out.

Looking forward to having one by the end of the year!

Posted Dec 26, 2020
  16. Just like @Net, I also use the Iphone 7 and it works just fine. Honestly I don't feel like upgrading my phone due to that Apple is of course going to be making many more phones in the future and also because they are pretty dang expensive xd. Overall my iphone 7 works pretty nicely!

Posted Dec 26, 2020
    Ryan9116 and Orangey like this.
  17. Hey!
    As of right now, I have the iPhone 11! I've had it since November of 2019, when my family switched over to T-Mobile, as they were having this offer of families getting free iPhone 11's (with payment for contract and stuff, of course)! I love it and do not plan on upgrading anytime soon :)

Posted Dec 26, 2020
  18. I have a 6s... my mom gave me hers and i cant even imagine her face seeing me carrying an iphone 11 around in my pocket lol

Posted Dec 27, 2020
  19. Dude the 6s is goated. My gf still has theirs and it’s only started crapping out this year.

anyways, I bought the xr in March after using a Samsung for a little while. I just prefer apple tbh

Posted Dec 27, 2020
    Orangey likes this.
  20. Hey!

I currently use my Samsung galaxy S9 phone right now. I got that during my 17th birthday because I had used the old Samsung phone since 8th grade. That phone I am using is very expensive!

I will probably get a new phone in future, but I am not sure if I should use Samsung or Apple.

Posted Dec 29, 2020
    Orangey likes this.