• 1053 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10061 Players Online
  • 9008 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Phone survey

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Krystal The Fox, Aug 28, 2020.

1. I have the iPhone XR :D It was my moms that she gave to me when she upgraded.

Posted Dec 30, 2020
  2. I currently have the iPhone 8+ which I've used for a few years now. I really like the big screen and it even has portrait mode. I'm not sure when I will upgrade considering it is a tiny slow and the new iPhones are expensive. Maybe in the next year or two I'll get a new one, but not sure which one that will be haha!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  3. Nokia 3310

Posted Jan 3, 2021
    Heroup likes this.
  4. I currently use an iPhone 11. I have had the phone for nearly a year now, and it works great. I think the feature I most enjoy about the phone, is Portrait mode. It really makes photos look much better, and it turns your phone into a more simplified professional camera. I was thinking of trading it in for an iPhone 12, however I think I'd prefer to stick with this phone for awhile.

Posted Jan 3, 2021
  5. Samsung Galaxy A8 looking to get the Note 5. don't test me I want it and there's no going back

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  6. I personally use the Huawei P20.

My past two phones were an iPhone and a Vodafone phones- to those of you who know what Vodafone is, yes they also make phones! And they're horrifying. It was my first phone, so I didn't really need anything fancy anway. I then got my iPhone from my Dad when he updated to a newer iPhone. I had a horrible experience with apple, while I admire their iPads, I found it infuriating. It deleted pictures and apps without me doing it, despite having made sure to clear up the space and having minimal apps on it. It also died at the most inconvenient times and used to shut off at 56%. It was fine at the start but it quickly got so bad I temporarily used my Vodafone phone in its place.

I then saved up my money to buy a Huawei since my family had all switched to Huawei's after having similar problems with their iPhones. My dad is the only one still with an iPhone since he gets them from work. I very much adore this phone though, since it's got a really good camera, great storage and the battery life is good even now. It's obviously decreased since I got it over a year ago (plus I use my phone for everything, even watching Netflix), but not to the scale where it needed to be plugged in while using it- like my iPhone.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    QuietSnow678 likes this.
  7. Hello!

Currently, I am using the basic iPhone 6s. I used to have the 5c, but then I had to upgrade since my family switched to Verizon. I believe what the problem was that the 5c was so old that it could not support the Verizon chip. My 6s has served me well, I do not play many games on my phone either, it is really just used for communication, social media, and music. However, I recently started playing Adventure Capitalist again, it is pretty fun. I am not sure when I'll upgrade, since there are definitely better things to invest my money in.

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  8. Why do people use apple

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  9. Galaxy A6. I got it last year and it's the 3rd phone i've had in 4 years and it better last for at least another year. This is probably my favorite phone I've had. The last 2 I had were LG and yeah they were p good but the last one I had stopped working for no reason. So decided to switch brands. the first one I had, I accidentally got it closed up into a plastic folding chair at my school's auditorium. Honestly don't know why my parents trusted me with 2 other phones after that

anyways, what I don't understand is the little 2nd graders that have some big iphone.... like i remember when DS used to be popular, now we giving our accident prone children 1000$ technology.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  10. I have an old iPhone 7 from years back. This thing lags and gets pretty hot most times, but it works alright. The battery is surprisingly decent for its age as well. I have obliterated 2 full life-proof cases though, to the point where they literally fell apart. This summer I will hopefully get a new phone before I head off to college/university

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    Da_One likes this.
  11. I use an iPhone 8, lol. It's not even too bad, and I usually have hand me downs.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  12. When it comes to phones, I usually stick with a device for three to four years. I upgraded from an iPhone 8 at the end of last year and now have an iPhone 12.

I was planning on going for the pro model but none of the extra features appealed to me, so I decided to save a bit of money instead. I feel that iPhones are worth the investment; the only reason I got an upgrade was because I dropped my phone by accident and the screen cracked, before that it worked fine and I only had the occasional day where the battery drained itself. Had I not dropped it, I would have gladly kept on using it until the next model.

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  13. Samsung Galaxy S8+, I got it like 3 years ago and it still works a charm! I am currently using the evie launcher along with it!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  14. just got the 12 mini 2 months ago and i love it I have had no problems with it so far only concern is battery life

Posted Feb 14, 2021