• 287 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3615 Players Online
  • 3328 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Photography Part Two!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by aahad123, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Heyo its aahad!
    Last week I posted a few of my photos that I have taken, and I want to share a bit more. So for this one, we have a Misc. Section with random stuff I have taken, and then we will have portraits. To protect the identity of the models, I did block their faces.
    I hope you guys enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    510bike, Believerc, Amg_ and 2 others like this.
  2. Heyo!
    These pictures are really cool! You are very talented, these photos look very professional. I love the way you take the photos of nature, especially the one that has the black/white background with the color popping out, its such a unique style! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more :)

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  3. Hey hey!

These are really neat! I enjoyed looking at the first set you posted not long ago, and I enjoy looking at these as well! Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Amg_ and aahad123 like this.
  4. These look amazing, much like the ones in your original photography thread! The composition in each photo looks great; you definitely have a talent as a photographer. I think my favorite would have to be the orange flower; the color contrast in that portrait looks amazing and the flower itself is really pretty.

Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Amg_ and aahad123 like this.
  5. AAHAD!

Oh my goodness, I am pleasantly shocked... These are INCREDIBLE! Wow. I am seriously... like speechless. You have such a skill in photography and I really can see the dedication and time put behind your photos. I am very pasisonate about photography myself, and I can understand how comforting/fun it is. I will say, taking portraits of people sometimes is one of the hardest things in photography and I would like to commend you for your outstanding portraits in this showcase. My favorite photo in this showcase is most definently the woman in the first picture. Something about it screams Apple wallpaper; the photo iself 100% has a professional feel to it. You are incredibily talented, and I cannot wait to see more photography from you in the possible future.

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  6. These look really crisp and professional, I really love the natural imagery: especially the way the flower stands out in the foreground with the focus changed so that the background is less focused: it really helps to draw someone into the flower.

Hopefully you continue to share more :)

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  7. These are so incredible! I especially like the second one in the “Misc” category.. there’s so much to look at and it’s all so vibrant! Thank you for sharing your talent once again:)

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  8. Hey, aahad!

Once again, amazing photography. You truly have a talent when it comes to this and I can't wait to see more! My favorite photo would definitely have to be the second one in the "Misc" section. It's so vibrant and the color really pops. I can't wait to see more soon!​

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  9. Hiii

Once again great photos, the quality is insane. They are truest great. Good job can’t wait to see more :D

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  10. Amazing like your other post, i been trying to get into it also, i was looking into getting a photography degree

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  11. Heyoo!
    These pictures are absolutely incredible and really display how much talent you have with photography. I really enjoyed looking at some of your photos in this thread; specifically the first one in the portrait section and the second one in the misc section. I think these two photos really display such beauty in your work and the colors are truly impeccable. I hope to see more from you soon, keep up the good work!! <3​

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.
  12. These look great aahad123 :)
    I always love the pictures of flowers with a gray background, it just looks great. I hope to see more!

-BadgerInASuit :D

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    aahad123 likes this.