• 2475 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10338 Players Online
  • 7863 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Photos I took through the year.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by JustOreoS, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Hey Hey!
    So on the New Year, I decided will travel more in 2019 so here are photos from my travel campaign.
    *All photos were taken with Google Pixel 3 XL or Nikon D5600*

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  2. These are really cool photos. The cloud one at Latvia and Estonia University exchange is amazing.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    JustOreoS likes this.
  3. Amazing photos. You’ve been to many different countries this year, lucky guy. I hope that you’ll possibly post some more photos for next year.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    JustOreoS likes this.
  4. Wow these photos are incredible! The Slovenia collection is my favourite though. I've never been, but the nature and wildlife there look beautiful.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    JustOreoS likes this.
  5. I really like the artistic pictures, like the flower or the butterfly. I sometimes get to shoot a few of them and I often really enjoy the outcomes. The Austrian eco museum looks interesting too! Pozdrav od suseda :)

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  6. These are really cool photos. I especially like the beach one.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  7. Wow! These are really amazing photos! You have a great talent I can see, I love Slovenia one's the most because I love nature and pictures of nature are the best thing ever! I hope to see more pictures from you. ^-^

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    JustOreoS likes this.
  8. Hey!

Those are some really amazing photos! Good job on capturing them!. I really love the Slovenia one's the most out of them all. Keep up the great work!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.