• 2918 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11775 Players Online
  • 8857 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pictures I took while camping with some classmates

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Enigmq, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Here are some of the pictures I took while on a class trip overnight. It was a total of two days and I took a couple of pictures but not a lot. I'm not a professional photographer but these actually looked really good so I decided to post it. Looking back I really enjoyed it. Feel free to tell me what you think of it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    Sunny / Slash, Pithoi and canqda like this.
  2. This looks like fun I wish I was there! The pictures look very nice and vivid and clean. I hope I'll be seeing more pictures as soon as possible as these are amazing!

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.
  3. Amazing photographs you have! I like the quality of these pictures you took and detail. This place looks familiar because I never been there before. Although, I'd love to see you add some of the effects in the background, and it would look realistic to me. Other than that, great job!

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.
  4. These are some amazing photos. It really brings out how beautiful nature actually is, which I personally enjoy a lot. That photo quality is also really good, and I love how detailed they are too. What type of camera did you use, because if that is a phone camera, that is way better than what my family has. And which place did you go to? Because I sort of feel like those are some Colorado mountains.

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.
  5. This is a lake up in a mountain in British Columbia called Lindeman Lake, I also used an IPhone 7+ to take these :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 17, 2019
    Pithoi likes this.
  6. Love the photo's. Can't believe that's a phone, no need for a camera anymore, good quality and beautiful location. Good job!

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.
  7. I saw these and immediately knew this was BC, although I haven't been to this spot before. You definitely captured some of the incredible spirit of British Columbia's beautiful landscapes!

I'm a bit of a photographer myself, and if I could offer you one piece of advice that would greatly improve your photos, it would be to make sure your shorelines/horizons are as flat as possible. For example, in the 10th and 11th pictures the shoreline is quite crooked. Try keeping your camera as level as possible, or even fixing this in editing.

Overall, these are great! Keep of the fantastic work!

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    jxcb, canqda and Enigmq like this.
  8. These photographs are amazing. You should really get into photography, these are amazing. These photgraphs really show how beautiful our environment is, amazing work. I hope to see more of this soon! :)

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.
  9. OMG it’s beautiful! I absolutely love nature, it’s the most beautiful part of our planet! I wish I went there too

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Enigmq likes this.